• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
Wolf_Tracy_L_t200.jpg

JANESVILLE — A man out on bond on six charges of felony stalking with harassing phone calls and text messages was arrested again Thursday on charges of felony stalking and felony bail-jumping.

Then, a few hours after he was returned to the Rock County Jail, one of the women reported as a victim in the initial spate of criminal complaints called Janesville police to report she had received five harassing calls from the man while he was in jail.

Tracy L. Wolf, 36, of 1511 Ravine St., also was arrested on a charge of using an insufficient-funds check to post his initial bond of $525.

The woman reported as a victim of the accusation that resulted in Wolf’s new arrest Thursday was not one of the women or girls reported as victims in the six criminal complaints originally filed against him.

But the woman who reported receiving harassing calls from the jail was cited in a criminal complaint as receiving 40 to 50 “annoying, harassing and profane telephone calls and text messagesâ€￾ over a period of several days.

Janesville police arrested Wolf shortly before 1:30 p.m. Thursday, and the woman called police at 7 p.m. Thursday to report the five calls.

Jail inmates are allowed to make collect calls from the jail, and when they do, the call gives them a few seconds to state their name, said Lt. Russ Steeber of the Rock County Sheriff’s Department.

http://gazettextra.com/news/2008/apr/17/man-arrested-again-stalking-charge/

Holy shit, I almost fell over backwards outta my chair when that pic loaded. It looks like his forehead is jumping out of the screen!

Dear god, that forehead kept scrolling and scrolling... then those beady little pig eyes, and the wanna be Hitler 'stache....

This dude is just plain creepy

You mean no one played with the picture and he actually looks that way?? That gives me the damn willies..

Jesus Christ he looks like something out of Star Wars! :gasp:

He wouldn't stick out at all stalking someone would he? :rofl:

Latest posts

Back