• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
Police in Nashua said the officer saw 32-year-old Tracey Pelletier using her cellphone while driving Tuesday. The officer tried to stop her, but the car accelerated.

Shortly after that, the car crashed into a business. Police said Pelletier fled and was later taken into custody. They said a 6-year-old boy in the back seat was taken to a hospital for minor injuries.

Pelletier was charged with a number of misdemeanors and violations, among them disobeying an officer; conduct after an accident; endangering the welfare of a child; and using a cellphone while driving. It wasn’t immediately known if she had a lawyer and a number couldn’t be found for her.
full

So wait, she was sober and left her/a kid behind? What a cunt! I accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake at a local restaurant on Sunday. Crashed right into the the thankfully unoccupied women's loo. Did I flee? NO. Even though uninsured (for two days), I stayed behind, faced the music and will pay my debts. I wanted to flee, but DIDN'T. Fuck her. It's my fault, I forgot I was uninsured, I drove, my mess. I hate her SO bad right now! :rage:

So wait, she was sober and left her/a kid behind? What a cunt! I accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake at a local restaurant on Sunday. Crashed right into the the thankfully unoccupied women's loo. Did I flee? NO. Even though uninsured (for two days), I stayed behind, faced the music and will pay my debts. I wanted to flee, but DIDN'T. Fuck her. It's my fault, I forgot I was uninsured, I drove, my mess. I hate her SO bad right now! :rage:
I had second hand stress reading this. That sucks so much! I'm sorry that happened but thankfully no one got hurt.

Back