• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

[....]
Police in Nashua said the officer saw 32-year-old Tracey Pelletier using her cellphone while driving Tuesday. The officer tried to stop her, but the car accelerated.

Shortly after that, the car crashed into a business. Police said Pelletier fled and was later taken into custody. They said a 6-year-old boy in the back seat was taken to a hospital for minor injuries.

Pelletier was charged with a number of misdemeanors and violations, among them disobeying an officer; conduct after an accident; endangering the welfare of a child; and using a cellphone while driving. It wasn’t immediately known if she had a lawyer and a number couldn’t be found for her.

Comments

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

BuffettGirl

Bold Member!
So wait, she was sober and left her/a kid behind? What a cunt! I accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake at a local restaurant on Sunday. Crashed right into the the thankfully unoccupied women's loo. Did I flee? NO. Even though uninsured (for two days), I stayed behind, faced the music and will pay my debts. I wanted to flee, but DIDN'T. Fuck her. It's my fault, I forgot I was uninsured, I drove, my mess. I hate her SO bad right now! :rage:

kennasmom

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
So wait, she was sober and left her/a kid behind? What a cunt! I accidentally hit the gas instead of the brake at a local restaurant on Sunday. Crashed right into the the thankfully unoccupied women's loo. Did I flee? NO. Even though uninsured (for two days), I stayed behind, faced the music and will pay my debts. I wanted to flee, but DIDN'T. Fuck her. It's my fault, I forgot I was uninsured, I drove, my mess. I hate her SO bad right now! :rage:
I had second hand stress reading this. That sucks so much! I'm sorry that happened but thankfully no one got hurt.

Members online