• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
“A.J. becomes this crazy kid, that's always running around, always banging into things,” defense attorney Richard Hornsby said in court.

Is the attorney trying to make a case that AJ killed himself? Seriously fucked up.

2h4kyfs.jpg
After eight hours of deliberation a Seminole County jury found Jason Lenz guilty Monday night of first degree murder and aggravated child abuse in the death of a 2-year-old boy.

The judge immediately sentenced the 35-year-old Oviedo man to life in prison without the chance of parole for the murder charge.

Lentz also received 30 year sentence for the child abuse charge. The sentences are to run consecutively.
[...]

After the first trial prosecutors filed the lesser charge of aggravated manslaughter against Lenz hoping a second jury could find him guilty of that charge if they deadlocked on a murder charge.

Lenz's attorney admitted that even a lesser charge in the case, like manslaughter, would be hard for Lenz to avoid.

"Whenever you have a child that died, no one is ever going to be innocent. And, in this case, you've got a tough decision about whether he's even not guilty," defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.
http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/s...riends-2-year-old/THntK82PcE-rFcP0BHZu9Q.cspx

...a Seminole County jury found Jason Lenz guilty Monday night of first degree murder and aggravated child abuse in the death of a 2-year-old boy.

Ah, yes. I love reading justice like this. This is for you baby A.J.... that's right sweetie, for YOU.

2csgncy.jpg

justice would be for this murdering turd to die horribly and for little AJ to come back to life;and this time his mom would love him above all else and protect him with her life. but, since that can't happen, i'll settle for this. life w/o is a fair sentence. it's been said many times before, but i still love to say it: he will be very unpopular in prison. maybe he'll get the boiling water in the face treatment given to Baby P's stepfather! oh, i hope, i hope.
peaceful sleep and dream of joy little man.

The sentences are to run consecutively.
I kinda wish they would leave him in jail until he dies. Then put his body out on the prison's berm for the 30 years on the second sentence. If anyone wants him after that, they can have him.

Anthony (A.J.) Cabral remembered

Lenz slammed his girlfriend's son, Anthony Cabral, into a bedroom wall in the home they shared around 6:30 p.m. on January 24, 2009.

"This child was killed by somebody that he loved, and that he had lived with for the last eight months," prosecutor Geno Feliciani said.

The boy suffered a complex skull fracture, went into a coma and died about twelve hours later of a severe brain injury...
Little A.J was one month away from 3 yo when he was killed. This past Feb. 25, little A.J would have turned, 4 yo., 4 yo! Time does go by so fast, too fast. Sadly, for little A.J. time has stopped completely.

This are pictures of A.J.'s life stolen. A.J was so badly injured he lingered in coma for 4 days. A moment of violence took all that he had and what may have been. A.J. will miss to have the sun on his face, to learn to ride his bike for the first time, to be comforted and loved on lazy days, to eat ice cream, to play and get to know his sister Olivia, to be silly and goofy as a child, to be a man one day and be remembered as the wee, innocent infant with a life of possibilities ahead of him.

510526c2.jpg
7a09df01.jpg
3786a54b.jpg
e13ea171.jpg
10927cd8.jpg
ff3022d7.jpg
f5ef88f5.jpg

2csgncy.jpg

You deserved life little A.J, to learn, love and be cherished. You will not be forgotten.

Last edited:
Finally Justice!

So glad, this jury actually listened and paid attention to the evidence! Good video here: http://www.wftv.com/news/22572009/detail.html
The video shows some of the evidence, Tracey confronting Lenz (while investigators were out of the room) and Lenz testifying.......

A.J., You are a treasure of heaven, whispering in Gods ear....

Back