• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
To be fair, we're seeing it from the prospective of viewing her myspace and "getting to know her" for the first time. To be greeted by both together *is* jarring. But for the people whom she's addressing - they've seen her myspace pics before, they're familiar with her avatar. It's all old news, so the first thing they're registering if they visit her myspace isn't her ass, ya know? It's a bad first impression for outsiders, but I assume she's more than a picture that highlights her ass to the people that know her, so I don't see why it would cross her mind, that omg, my son died, I better change my photos. Maybe one wearing concealing clothes, looking sad and in black... lest I look cheap or lighthearted to strangers judging me.

Guess thats the difference between her and me. I would have a photo of my child there and not my skankey slut posed on the couch photo. It still doesn't say much for her as a mother, to be more worried about people thinking your hot stuff than a grieving mother. She is asking for help to bury her dead son, how is this image in any remote way helping that???

I find it hard to believe Tracey wasn't aware her wonderful man was doing drugs seams how it was in HER BEDROOM, not to mention he was busted for Meth back in July and fighting with the Po Po. Yet she still left him with her child. Kind of makes me think she was also doing it as well.

SANFORD - A Seminole County judge today ordered an Oviedo man to be held without bond in the death of this girlfriend's 2-year-old son.

Judge Carmine Bravo found probable cause to support the charges of first-degree homicide and aggravated child abuse as well as an unrelated probation violation charge against Jason Lenz and set arraignment in the case for March 3.

Lenz told deputies different versions of the events that led to the boy's death. His mother, Elma "Tracey" Goldrine, discovered the boy's body Sunday morning around 10:30.

Deputies noted dried blood coming from the toddler's nose and an indentation on the drywall above the boy's bed. Drug paraphernalia and cocaine residue were found in the bedroom shared by Lenz and Goldrine.

On Sunday morning, AJ was found unresponsive in his crib and was pronounced dead by rescue workers. An autopsy showed the boy died of blunt-force trauma to the head. Lenz was arrested Monday evening.

The child was in the sole custody of Lenz at the time he suffered the injuries, according to a report.

An arrest affidavit released this morning provided more details about what was going on inside the residence on Kerwood Circle near Oviedo this weekend.

Lenz told Seminole County Sheriff's investigators he drank about five beers Saturday night, the affidavit said.

Lenz is on probation from a DUI arrest in 2008 and told investigators he knew that he violated his probation by drinking the beers. He was also charged Monday night with violating that probation.

During a search of the house, a mirror with a white substance on it that tested positive for cocaine was found under the headboard of a bed in the bedroom used by Lenz and Goldrine, according to the report. Other items of drug paraphernalia were also found and were part of the basis for the probation- violation charge, investigators said.

Court records show Lenz was arrested in July on charges of possession of methamphetamine, resisting an officer with violence and battery on a law-enforcement officer. An additional charge of possessing drug paraphernalia was dropped by prosecutors in November. He is scheduled for trial on the other charges Feb. 9.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-dead-toddler-012709,0,3133270.story

Elma "Tracey" Goldrine
ELMA GOLDRINE
DOB: 02/1983

Jason Lenz in court today
44732707.jpg

44699637.jpg

Goldrine, 25, also known as Tracey Goldrine, was registered with the Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation as an exotic dancer in 2003 and 2006.

Rest In Peace Anthony Jesy Cabral

l_2b3836777f7750b2665c7977c59eaaaa.jpg

Since her MySpace is not private, this is what she wants the world to see when she does not have a dead child. She may call herself the "Haitian Sensation" but the site gives me a "Ho-some? Notion".
I really need help in giving him a proper funeral so if anyone out there is ready please send me a message.
Is "ready" slang for "willing to give money"? Because in my trying to figure out what it means, I get some pretty ugly definitions.

I'm not inclined to believe he was doing coke in the bedroom by himself. She probably drinks and does drugs too - which is no doubt why it would seem perfectly reasonable to leave her baby in the care of someone who is :/

I'm not inclined to believe he was doing coke in the bedroom by himself. She probably drinks and does drugs too - which is no doubt why it would seem perfectly reasonable to leave her baby in the care of someone who is :/

Its pretty hard for strippers to not fall into that lifestyle, just the nature of the game. Some can handled it but sadly most cant, especially the older they get the more likely it will happen.

Jason wasn't suppose to be drinking yet there seemed to be a shit load of beer in the house. And she hard to be pretty fucking stupid not to know it was Jason that was abusing her children. I am kind of hoping she gets some charges of her own.

My question is WTF does she have her baby killer boyfriend as her top friend still? IDK... if my baby was killed by my boyfriend i would completely delete all photos and block his ass... i think she knew it was going on but didnt want to believe it.:argh:

SANFORD - An autopsy showed that 2-year-old Anthony Jesy "A.J." Cabral probably was dead in his crib Saturday night when his mother arrived home from work about 9:30 p.m., ate supper and then went into the garage to drink rum with her boyfriend.

Elma "Tracey" Goldrine did not realize her son was dead until almost 12 hours later, according to reports released Tuesday by the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

Goldrine's boyfriend, Jason Lenz, 34, who is accused of first-degree homicide and aggravated child abuse in the boy's death, appeared before a Seminole County judge Tuesday and was ordered held without bail.

The autopsy showed A.J. died between 8 and 9 p.m. Saturday of a head injury that "would have resulted in his death within minutes after the trauma," sheriff's Investigator EvaMarie Blatchford wrote in an arrest affidavit.

The boy's skull was fractured, but other injuries on his back and inside his mouth may have occurred separately from the fatal blow, the autopsy showed.

Lenz was alone with the boy at the home on Kerwood Circle near Oviedo when the injuries occurred, deputies said.

Goldrine, 25, has since revealed earlier injuries suffered by her son while in the care of Lenz, sheriff's spokeswoman Kim Cannaday said. Those injuries were never investigated by the agency's Child Protective Services division because they were not reported, she said.

Goldrine was dropped off at work about 2:30 p.m. Saturday, accompanied in the car by Lenz, his mother, Peggy Lenz, and the boy. The boyfriend then stayed at home with A.J. while Peggy Lenz went out with friends before driving Goldrine home.

Goldrine said she never checked on her son before going to bed and that when she was going to wake him at 10 a.m. Sunday, Jason Lenz told her to "let him sleep a little longer." A half-hour later, Goldrine found him unresponsive and screamed for her boyfriend and his mother. When she asked Peggy Lenz whether her son was OK, the woman told her, "No, Anthony is gone," according to the report. Goldrine said she ran out of the house screaming.

Jason Lenz gave conflicting versions of events when interviewed by investigators.

The first time, he told the officers that the boy had a headache, so he gave him a children's pain reliever, put him to bed and then checked on him twice, according to the report. But in a later interview, Lenz told the investigators he was carrying the boy and tripped over something, and that the boy then fell out of his arms onto the carpeted floor.

Seminole County Judge Carmine Bravo found probable cause to support the charges of first-degree homicide and aggravated child abuse, as well as an unrelated probation-violation count against Lenz. Bravo set arraignment for March 3.

Lenz spoke only twice during the brief appearance at the Seminole County Jail, first to tell Bravo he has "private counsel" and the other time to answer "yes" when asked by Bravo whether he also had his own attorney for the probation-violation charge.

Court records show Lenz was arrested in July on charges of possession of methamphetamine, resisting an officer with violence and battery on a law-enforcement officer. An additional charge of possessing drug paraphernalia was dropped by prosecutors in November. He is scheduled for trial on the other charges Feb. 9.

The probation-violation charge stems from a 2008 DUI arrest.

During a search of the house, a mirror with a white substance on it that tested positive for cocaine was found under the headboard of a bed in the bedroom used by Lenz and Goldrine, according to the report. Other items of drug paraphernalia also were found and cited in the probation-violation charge, investigators said.

Investigators said they found something else in the bedroom: two pamphlets on how to discipline your child.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/seminole/orl-deadboy2809jan28,0,3745016.story

Investigators said they found something else in the bedroom: two pamphlets on how to discipline your child.
Wanna bet mommy picked those up for the penis because she was worried about his tactics?

Goldrine said she never checked on her son before going to bed and that when she was going to wake him at 10 a.m. Sunday,

Who the fuck doesn't check a sleeping toddler for 10 TEN HOURS? WTF? Charge her ass with neglect and child endagerment.

Wow, finding him dead 12 hours later. with the amount of trauma he received, Thats enough to give anyone nightmares for the rest of there life. How the Hell Jason thought he could get away with it is beyond me.

I guess having a nightcap and boozing it up with with Jason was more important than checking on her son was. What a great mommy.

Don't go wake the kid, let him sleep a while longer? I think the bastard knew, he was just delaying the discovery. I bet Lenz was assuring her the night before that the baby was fine, sleeping with no problems, she didn't need to check on him, he had it covered, why not have a few drinks? How can anyone be so cool and coldblooded. That's not drug induced poor judgment and impulse control. That's a damned sociopath.

She's full of shit should be charged for some kind of neglect too. On the news clip before the autopsy, she was defending her penis to reporters that he's so "laid back" he couldn't have done this to now saying yeah, there were instances in the past. Also, when she was giving that 5minute or so interview, not once did she tear up, but made sure to tell reporters that she had established a fund at a bank. She looked irritated when her mother started questioning her about why the baby went to bed so early the night before...

This whole family is fucked up. Mommy comes home from work, doesn't check on kid, goes out to garage to drink and get high with "dad", grandma is out till whenever, and no one does anything in the morning when they knew that kid shoulda been up. It looks like they all live with his mother, did she really let her son stay at home with this kid, maybe watching what he did to him? Very fucked up.

I knew it. No man is ever going to watch my children. Ever. I don't care how much I might love him.

Well, that's not very reasonable, now is it, sky? :happy:

It's the equivalent of saying you will never allow your child to cross the street. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the odds are higher that a child will die crossing the street than at the hands of a boyfriend/husband/father.

The vast majority of men are good people. Does your judgment have a track record of victimizing you? If not, there's no sense in not trusting it going forward.

EMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. -- The man accused of murdering his girlfriend's 2-year-old son is expected in court Monday morning.

Jason Lenz has a hearing for an unrelated probation violation. Lenz was arrested in January after 2-year-old A.J. Cabral was found dead in his home.

Lenz was watching the toddler for his girlfriend Tracey Goldrine. An autopsy revealed that Cabral died from head injuries.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18723351/detail.html

A Seminole judge declared a mistrial early Saturday in the case of a man who is charged with killing his girlfriend's son.

A jury deliberated for seven hours Friday night and Saturday morning until reporting about 3 a.m. that they were deadlocked in the case of Jason Lenz, who had been charged with felony murder and aggravated child abuse. Circuit judge Debra S. Nelson declared a mistrial.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby argued that the death of Anthony Jesy "A.J." Cabral, 2, was an accident. Lenz told Seminole deputies that he was carrying Anthony when he tripped and dropped the boy, cracking the boy's skull.
[...]

Lenz, 35, is to be tried again as early as next month. He faces a lifetime sentence in prison.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/os-lenz-mistrial-20100116,0,5838456.story

he was carrying Anthony when he tripped and dropped the boy, cracking the boy's skull.

Bullshit. Is it just me? If I were to be seated on a jury for this kind of case NO WAY would I ever acquit based on "I tripped and fell". If that's the best you have to support the evidence, your ass is going to jail. Period. Because that removes all of my doubt.

Stupid attorney.

The guy "acciedntly" drops the kid but instead of taking him to the ER he pts him to bed and does not check on him all night?

Why wasn't the child's skank of a mother charged? She left her baby with someone who had a history of hurting him. That's not just bad judgment, that's abuse.

Last edited:
They allowed a mistrial after deliberating for 7 hours?? That doesn't seem like very long to me.

I suppose there could have been someone on the jury that just was not going to move in their opinion.

Well, that's not very reasonable, now is it, sky? :happy:

It's the equivalent of saying you will never allow your child to cross the street. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the odds are higher that a child will die crossing the street than at the hands of a boyfriend/husband/father.

The vast majority of men are good people. Does your judgment have a track record of victimizing you? If not, there's no sense in not trusting it going forward.

I totally agree and add
If you can't trust your man around your child he shouldn't be your man
Seems most of the abusing child killers also have a major drug problem
It seems most of the problems involve a cunt more interested in party/drugs/man/pusher than their child. I don't even think they see these men as penis, more like a constant supply of drugs/booze I'm sure the man comes in second to drugs and the child maybe a distant 3rd

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. -- It only took the first witness on the stand to cause a Seminole County man on trial for murdering a toddler, to start crying Tuesday.

Jason Lenz is accused of beating his girlfriend's two-year-old son to death.

The first prosecution witness was two-year-old A.J. Cabral's neighbor who testified she heard the child’s mother screaming and ran over to try to help.

“I touched his shoulder and I said, ‘Honey are you okay?’ I touched him and he was nonresponsive,” neighbor Cecelia Cichicki explained.

Jason Lenz, who was babysitting that January evening last year when A.J. suffered the fatal head injury, cried several times in court Tuesday.

But prosecutors say he slammed his girlfriend's toddler's head against a hard flat surface and never called for help even though his mother is a nurse.

Also, he lied to detectives, first saying nothing happened. He then claimed he tripped over slippers as he carried A.J. to bed, lost his footing and fell on the boy, pinning him against toy blocks on the carpeted floor.

However, photographs of A.J.’s room showed nothing on the floor and the first people on the scene saw nothing there.

“A.J. becomes this crazy kid, that's always running around, always banging into things,” defense attorney Richard Hornsby said in court.
http://www.wftv.com/news/22220469/detail.html
Yes, children do run around and "bang" into things, but usually not to this effect. Jason and Tracey, should both, get slammed into the cell block walls, see how that is........
Grrrrr!!!
Jury deadlocked, mistrial, pffftttt!! Especially after hearing this:
A dent on the wall was the center of testimony Wednesday in the trial of a man accused of beating a little boy to death while babysitting him. The 2-year-old boy was his girlfriend's son.

Prosecutors say the dent shows how the boy died last January. That's what investigators believe. It was right above the boy's bed.

Investigators say 2-year-old AJ Cabral's hair was found in the divot of the wall and his blood was also on the bedroom wall. The little boy, who loved Spider-man, never got the chance to celebrate his third birthday, just days away from the day he died.

Prosecutors say Cabral's mother's boyfriend, Jason Lenz, slammed his head against the wall so hard it killed him and caused the dent in AJ's bedroom wall right above his bed. His hair was stuck in the cracks in the dry wall.

“Of course, my eyes went up to Anthony's head and, all I can say is, they were consistent with one another,” Seminole County Sheriff’s office crime scene analyst John Ohlson said.

DNA tests confirmed it.

And there were other dents, some also above AJ’s bed and three more in other areas of the house that had been spackled over.
http://www.wftv.com/countybycounty/22229441/detail.html
What? The? Hell? Jury?

Last edited:
A.J. becomes this crazy kid, that's always running around, always banging into things,” defense attorney Richard Hornsby said in court.

To Attorney Dick Hornsby, you are a moron. My kids ran all day as if on some sort of caffeine high but none of them ever managed to kill themselves or inflict the types of wounds that baby boy sustained. You fucking douche...how dare you call a toddler a "crazy kid", crazy is that thing you are attempting on defending. Disgusting is what this entire situation is, the whore momster, the nasty lying penis, and the fucktard defense attorney...you are all bottom feeders

A.J. becomes this crazy kid, that's always running around, always banging into things,â€￾ defense attorney Richard Hornsby said in court.

To Attorney Dick Hornsby, you are a moron. My kids ran all day as if on some sort of caffeine high but none of them ever managed to kill themselves or inflict the types of wounds that baby boy sustained. You fucking douche...how dare you call a toddler a "crazy kid", crazy is that thing you are attempting on defending. Disgusting is what this entire situation is, the whore momster, the nasty lying penis, and the fucktard defense attorney...you are all bottom feeders

The lawyer has the legal responsibility to defend his client to the best of his ability (and to a certain legal standard). Failure to do so can result in mistrial or even acquittal on technicality.

While I understand how easy it is to lump this attorney in with the monster he defends, it's not usually accurate. Have you ever spoken with a lawyer who has defended particularly evil people? It can make them suicidal. But they're filling a necessary element of the justice system. Without defense, there is no justice.

My toddler is dangerous to herself... I thought just the other night she might have broken ribs when she fell and landed on a dresser drawer. I was grabbing her up and about to make a run to the door because of a SHADOW when my husband told me to chill out and let's look again first. She's gotten blackened eyes, bruises, bumps, scrapes.... but NEVER has she run into the wall (which she does do sometimes) and hurt herself to the point that she would ever need medical care.... WTF can an attorney be thinking and a jury to buy such nonsense!

Prosecutors have filed a new charge against an Oviedo man, accused of beating his girlfriend's two-year-old son to death.

Jason Lenz, 35, had been and still is charged with first-degree murder and aggravated child abuse.
[...]

jurors were not allowed to consider whether Lenz might be guilty of the lesser charge of aggravated manslaughter.

Assistant State Attorney Gino Feliciani announced Tuesday in court that he has now formally charged Lenz with that crime as well.

That means that when Lenz goes on trial again, jurors will be able to consider that as a possible verdict.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby on Tuesday said he plans to ask the judge to dismiss the new charge.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-killer-suspect-lenz-20100126,0,1724629.story

http://www.wftv.com/countybycounty/22522321/detail.html

2nd Trial Underway

Murdered Child's Mom Takes Stand During Trial

Posted: 12:36 pm EST February 10, 2010 Updated: 6:22 pm EST February 10, 2010
SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. -- The mother of a boy, who prosecutors say was murdered, testified Wednesday in the retrial of her ex-boyfriend.Jason Lenz is on trial again for allegedly killing 2-year-old AJ Cabral in 2009. His first trial ended in a hung jury, because of comments the victim's mother made, as she testified.It was one year ago Wednesday that Lenz and the boy’s mother last spoke to each other outside a courtroom. Her patience for her boyfriend's changing stories apparently ran out.Jason Lenz cried Wednesday morning as his ex- girlfriend Tracey Goldrine, the mother of the young victim, testified.Besides his previous trial, the two haven't been face-to-face since the videotaped encounter in a sheriff's office conference room, shortly after Goldrine found out her child died of blunt force trauma.Lenz claimed it was a fall. “You killed him, Jason,” Goldrine said to Lenz.“I did not kill him,” she replied.“Jason, you killed him,” Goldrine said.Lenz was babysitting AJ Cabral that January 2009 night.Earlier, jurors heard the defendant's first interview with suspicious investigators. At that time, Lenz was still saying nothing happened as he watched TV with AJ that evening. The boy just put himself to bed around 6:30pm and never woke up.“He's got blood coming out of his nose and he's dead. Do you have an explanation for that?” an investigator said in an interview.“No,” Lenz replied.It was later that Lenz started saying he actually tripped over a pair of slippers as he put the boy to bed, falling on top of the child.But prosecutors believe he actually slammed AJ into a wall, enlarging a dent that was already there. Testimony about the dents in walls around the home almost caused a mistrial Wednesday morning, after Goldrine told jurors Lenz himself caused one dent when he punched the wall in an angry rage.Normally, jurors are not supposed to hear about a defendant's so-called ‘bad acts’ separate from the case at hand. But the judge did not think the comment warranted yet another mistrial.In court Thursday, prosecutors will call both the medical examiner and a DNA expert to the stand.Lenz's attorney tried to get Wednesday’s retrial thrown out as well.

Yeah my kids got bruises and bumps and bangs from doing things like jumping on the couch and bed and climbing furniture and but I don't believe they could kill themselves by running into a wall. It takes alot more speed and force than a 2/3 year kid can manage by themselves. AJ was probably grabbed by his feet and swung like a bat against the wall. And yeah, me too, I think the mama needs a charge or three also.

Back