• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Kimberix

Trusted Member
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sm...sault-in-guildford-west-20161220-gtfev8.html?

A toddler has died in hospital from injuries she suffered when she was allegedly bashed at a home in Sydney's west this week, police say.

An assault charge against 23-year-old Mohammed Khazma is expected to be upgraded to murder after the two-year-old girl died in The Children's Hospital at Westmead late on Tuesday night.

Police allege Mr Khazma physically assaulted the little girl on Monday afternoon in a granny flat in Marian Street, Guildford.

The relationship between Mr Khazma, who had allegedly met the girl's mother only a few weeks ago, and the toddler cannot be detailed for legal reasons.

It's understood the mother was present when Mr Khazma allegedly physically assaulted the child. She was able to intervene and leave the granny flat with her daughter in her car.

The mother drove to a relative's home in McCredie Road, Guildford West, where neighbours reported hearing a woman screaming, "You have killed my baby!"

Officers who were first on the scene just before 3.30pm discovered the girl unconscious and not breathing in the car.

They performed CPR until paramedics arrived and took the girl to hospital in a critical condition.

Mr Khazma was arrested at a nearby park about 5pm on Monday.

"It's shocking," said Rosehill Local Area Commander, acting Superintendent Glen Parks.
Mr Khazma was originally charged with reckless assault causing grievous bodily harm, and he did not apply for bail when his case was mentioned in Parramatta Local Court on Tuesday.

A NSW Police spokeswoman said the charges were expected to be upgraded to murder at Mr Khazma's next court appearance on January 12.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...daughter-2-seat-22-year-old-man-arrested.html

In his country of ethnic origin a father is permitted to do whatever he wants to any child or female in the home.

The mother of a two-year-old girl allegedly tortured and murdered by her de facto father has given a graphic and horrifying account of how her daughter died.

The scene of the toddler’s death in a western Sydney granny flat included the de facto father allegedly vigorously shaking the child until the toddler went limp, turned “brownish purple”, vomited “black liquid” and stopped breathing.

This was after Mohammed Khazma had allegedly barricaded the mother into the flat and then said, “you know babe, I have a feeling someone’s going to died today”.

After the toddler stopped breathing, the woman said Mr Khazma told her, “don’t drop my name. I’m not going to jail for a little slut of a mother”.

The mother, 24, was testifying against her former de facto at Mr Khazma’s trial for the alleged murder and assault causing actual bodily harm of the toddler.

The little girl died on December 19, 2016, after about a week in which she had been allegedly burnt on her genitals with “smiley” burns inflicted by a cigarette lighter, punched, thrown across the room and against a wall and bitten over her body.

On that day, the mother told the court she had woken up in the couple’s West Guildford lounge room and heard Mr Khan slap the back of her daughter’s neck and the child fall to the floor.

She said Mr Khan then said, “no (the child’s name), not again, not again”.

The child was rendered unconscious, the woman said, as she had been three times previously in the same week.

On each of those alleged occasions, the child had always woken up, but on the last had been “drowsy” and “staring into space ... brain damaged”.

The woman said when her daughter lost consciousness for the final time, Mr Khazma started biting the child’s fingers, toes and tongue in an effort to wake her up, and refused suggestions to take her to hospital.

“He said, ‘no, we’ll fix her’,” the child’s mother told the court.

“He barricaded the door, he had the couch against it.

“He took my phones off me. I asked ‘why did you hit her?’

“He said, ‘it’s just a tap, I barely touched her’.

“I said, ‘you’re going to end up killing her one day’.”

It was then Mr Khazma allegedly replied he had a “feeling someone’s going to die today”.

The woman said her daughter’s breathing had slowed and become shallow, and Mr Khan bit the child’s tongue and held his palm over the child’s mouth and squeezed her nose between his fingers.

“She went a bit stiff,” said the mother, who was giving evidence via video link from a room outside the court chamber.

“He grabbed her shoulders and started to shake her. Her feet weren’t touching the ground.

“He shook her back and forward fast. Her head was hitting almost at the back of her head.”

The child’s head went “as far back as it could go” and when it swung forward the little girl’s chin was “touching her chest”.

After several seconds of shaking, the child went limp.

As the woman gave evidence about the alleged abuse, Mr Khazma, his hair tied up in a topknot, bowed his head as he sat in the dock of the court.

The alleged abuse began after the 24-year-old woman and Mr Khazma moved into together after knowing each other for just weeks, and planning to marry.

The woman told the court Mr Khazma had threatened to kill her and her family and had become angry at the child after she broke a mug at his parents’ house and refused to eat a meal.

“I wasn’t allowed to go near her,” she said. “Mohammed (said), ‘She sleeps when I say she sleeps. She wakes up when I say she wakes up.’”

The woman said the abuse began when the couple returned to their new western Sydney granny flat after visiting his parents’ house where her daughter had broken the mug.

“He said, ‘She is a naughty girl.’ He wouldn’t let me comfort her,” the woman told the court.

“He slapped her in the face. She started screaming.

“He slapped her again in the face and bit the soles of her feet.”

The woman said this was after her daughter’s legs had turned purple when Mr Khazma forced her to stand in the corner for breaking the mug.

She told the court Mr Khazma planned to raise her daughter “into being a pit bull ... as in a tough child”.

Text messages read out in the court before Justice Elizabeth Fullerton detailed how the woman and Mr Khazma had planned an Islamic wedding after knowing each other for a short time.

He was happy to bring up her daughter and the woman complied.

Continue at link

Last edited:
A Sydney man has been found guilty of the brutal murder of his new girlfriend's toddler after a jury rejected his claim that the child's mother was the culprit.

Mohammed Khazma, 25, had denied murdering the two-year-old girl in December 2016, along with two counts of assault causing actual bodily harm.

Detectives alleged he burned the toddler with a cigarette lighter and slammed her head into a wall.
A NSW Supreme Court jury on Monday found Khazma guilty of the three offences, which occurred in a Sydney granny flat the couple and the girl had moved into weeks earlier.

The girl's mother was originally charged with her murder but pleaded guilty to manslaughter on the basis she failed to remove the girl from Khazma's alleged abuse, failed to protect her and failed to get medical help. She has already served her jail time.

And once again, since this is Australia, prepare for the absolute joke of a sentence he's going to get.

Here's to hoping their equivalent to 'Buba' finds a use for that top-knot on his head.

@Satanica
Child murderer Mohammed Khazma has been sentenced to 44 years in prison, with a non-parole period of 33 years, for the assault and murder of his new girlfriend’s two-year-old daughter.

Khazma was accused of torturing and murdering the toddler in late 2016 at the new home the three has only recently moved into. He was found guilty in March.

The murder and two counts of assault, which led the toddler to go limp, turn “brownish purple”, vomit “black liquid” and stop breathing occurred in a granny flat in western Sydney.

At the NSW Supreme Court on Friday, Judge Elizabeth Fullerton said she was satisfied Khazma was responsible for most of the child’s 114 injuries, “deriving some perverse pleasure from the pain the child will inevitably have suffered” when he burnt her repeatedly.

Khazma’s sentence was backdated to December 2016 meaning he’ll be eligible for release in December 2049.

The mom should be sitting right next to him in his cell.

@Satanica

The mom should be sitting right next to him in his cell.
I'm not sure how much time she got but yes, she should be sitting right next to him day for day for the rest of his sentence. I am completely infuriated with them equally. She actually said that he had complete control over her child and wouldn't let her near her own baby. I would've slit his throat to get away or died trying.

I'm not sure how much time she got but yes, she should be sitting right next to him day for day for the rest of his sentence. I am completely infuriated with them equally. She actually said that he had complete control over her child and wouldn't let her near her own baby. I would've slit his throat to get away or died trying.

Agreed. Whatever sentence she received was not long enough, as she has already completed it and been released. Also, he had beaten her toddler until she lost consciousness three times previously. Three times! And all this occurred within just a couple weeks. She should have been gone after the first instance of abuse. But she found someone who said they would marry her sorry ass, and that was more important than the life and health of her precious daughter.

Back