• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Lil fuck needs to be thrown off a cliff at 2000 feet and told to flap his arms before becoming a squashed tomato.

I couldn't help but be reminded of this -

How to Fly - There is an art, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. Pick a nice day and try it. All it requires is simply the ability to throw yourself forward with all your weight, and the willingness not to mind that it's going to hurt.

That is, it's going to hurt if you fail to miss the ground. Most people fall to miss the ground, and if they are really trying properly, the likelihood is that they will fail to miss it fairly hard. Clearly, it is the second part, the missing, which presents the difficulties.

One problem is that you have to miss the ground accidentally. It's no good deliberately intending to miss the ground because you won't. You have to have your attention suddenly distracted by something else when you're halfway there, so that you are no longer thinking about falling, or about the ground, or about how much it's going to hurt if you fail to miss it.

Something tells me that he's not bright enough to do the 'not notice that he's falling' part

Ugh kinda sucks he pled guilty. It's obvious what is going on here.

Defense attorney told him prosecutors wouldnt MAKE a deal, as in wouldnt provide any assurances for him to plead it out, cuz they had him dead to rights.

Defense attorney told him his ONLY shot at leniency is to try and manipulate everyone into thinking he is remorseful, so he pleads guilty with this "blind plea" shit.

Given his age, and this plea bullshit, i fear the govt will show him mercy and he wont get LWOP. Very disturbing thought, but i think it's a very real and likely possibility.

@Satanica
An Oklahoma teenager wants to withdraw guilty pleas he entered to murder, rape and other felonies following a 2017 string of crimes in Tulsa.

But attorneys for Green filed a motion Monday to withdraw the pleas in part because Green didn't know what the word "guilty" meant. Green's attorneys have said he has an intellectual disability but they believed he understood what he was doing.

Maybe Mom’s got a point about her little precious not getting the help he needed, but that ship has sailed. I’ve met a lot of parents who want to turn their kid over to professionals to ‘fix’ them and refuse to admit how much the home environment is exacerbating their kid’s problems. Nobody forced this kid to rape and kill.

"An Oklahoma teenager has been sentenced to life in prison without the chance of parole for fatally shooting a teacher, plus 290 years for raping an 81-year-old woman and other crimes.

Tulsa County District Judge Kelly Greenough sentenced Deonte Green, 18, on Wednesday. Green entered guilty pleas in March to first-degree murder, 18 other felonies and one misdemeanor."

"...the teen stated he was "not a monster," instead describing himself as a "misunderstood boy."

Well. understand this, you worthless fucker: you will die in prison!

Ugh apparently the stepfather kept speaking out during or after, prob both, the trial. Blamed the murder victim for his death, saying if he hadnt tried to play superman he would still be alive. Put the blame on everyone but his precious little thug trash.

This whole family needs to DIE.

Back