• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police have arrested a 16-year-old boy accused of kidnapping and robbing an elderly couple in Oklahoma, then fatally shooting a 44-year-old man at his home.

Tulsa Police Sgt. Dave Walker says the teenager forced the elderly couple to drive to an ATM and withdraw cash Sunday, then forced the couple back to their home where he sexually assaulted the woman.

Walker says the teen, identified as 16-year-old Deonte Green then ran to a nearby home, where a woman and her two daughters were in the garage and preparing to leave.

Police say the Green forced the woman and children back into the home, where he encountered and fatally shot the woman's 44-year-old husband, Broken Arrow Public Schools geography teacher Shane Anderson.

'The husband fought with Green, and Green shot the husband,' Walker said in a news release. 'The husband continued to struggle with Green before collapsing inside the house.'

Green allegedly sexually assaulted the woman during the robbery and robbed the couple of cash and a handgun.

He then fled on foot away from the home where the killing took place.

Walker says 16-year-old was arrested late Sunday on complaints of murder, armed robbery and sexual assault.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-arrested-fatal-shooting-sexual-assault.html
44F6858400000578-4941100-16_year_old_Deonte_Green_allegedly_kidnapped_and_robbed_an_older-a-37_1506962341056.jpg

anyone gonna try saying this kids life matters? far as im concerned, you give up your life mattering when you take so many elses lives in such a sick way. i fucking hate his asshole face!
[doublepost=1507006670,1507006088][/doublepost]and if Sgt. Dave Walker is involved, we'll prob see an episode of the first 48 on the case sometime in the near future.

http://time.com/4974334/tulsa-teen-murder-prison-release/

A Tulsa teenager accused of fatally shooting a man and raping an 81-year-old woman had been released from jail just three days before the attacks.

Deonte James Green, 16, was charged Friday as an adult with 17 counts connected to series of crimes on Sunday, including first-degree murder, rape, kidnapping and robbery. He remains jailed in Tulsa County.

The Tulsa World reported Green had previously been booked into the Tulsa Jail on Sept. 22 for several property crimes, including second-degree burglary, based on claims he broke into a storage unit, stole a bike and pulled down surveillance cameras.

Juvenile proceedings are typically closed to the public. The newspaper obtained a copy of the teen's earlier arrest report because it was filed for consideration as a youthful offender case, which allows the state to levy harsher penalties for serious offenses.

The Tulsa County District Attorney's Office declined youthful offender prosecution in the previous case in favor of sending it to the juvenile bureau.

District Attorney Steve Kunzweiler said he was "frustrated by the tragedy of these crimes."

"I understand and respect the need for confidentiality in juvenile court proceedings, but it makes my job difficult when I am called upon to explain such matters to the public," Kunzweiler said.

Police say Green broke into a couple's south Tulsa residence before noon Sunday and forced them to drive him to an ATM and withdraw money for him. He then forced the couple to return with him to their residence, sexually assaulted the woman and robbed them of cash and a handgun, said Tulsa Police Sgt. Dave Walker.

After leaving the residence on foot, police said he approached a woman and her two daughters with a gun as they left their house and forced them back inside. The woman's husband was inside, and Green fought with the man and shot him in front of his children, Walker said.

I can't find another thread about this shithead, if, @JackBurton , you would kindly supply a link, I will report it myself.

I can't find another thread about this shithead, if, @JackBurton , you would kindly supply a link, I will report it myself.

Dont feel like digging for it.

This site has a fucking worthless, trash ass search function. I wouldnt worry about it being a dupe, i never do if i make a thread. I usually dont even attmept searching to see if something already exists before posting. That's what mods are for.

Ummmm thanks, I guess, I'm glad I have your permission to just do as I want.:penguin:o_O:rolleyes:

Tulsa County Special Judge Bill Hiddle told the Tulsa World that Green didn’t meet requirements for the prosecutor’s requested option, which would have been placement into custody of the Oklahoma Office of Juvenile Affairs.

Ivan Orndorff, chairman of the Tulsa County Bar Association’s Juvenile Section, said Green’s stack of pending charges “was not significantly different” than many other youths who go through the system, so in relative terms he wasn’t a “red flag” case.

Orndorff also said the juvenile system is statutorily constructed to be “therapeutic and rehabilitative,” not punitive like adult courts.

“(Juvenile courts) are required by law to use the least restrictive sentencing, essentially, for a juvenile that is necessary to allow them to successfully complete their treatment plan,” he said, noting that OJA custody is the most restrictive level.

Hiddle placed the 16-year-old Green on probation on Sept. 20. The judge ordered a mentor, counseling sessions and a “strict” 6 p.m. curfew, according to court minutes.

The judge denied OJA custody as “not qualified, reserve until disposition of remaining cases,” the minutes state.

The Tulsa World sought Hiddle’s explanation of his decision. In an email Thursday, the judge offered a statement regarding the court minutes:

“It means that (Green) did not qualify yet to be placed in OJA custody for more intense supervision and treatment until his remaining cases were adjudicated. It does not refer to placing him in our detention facility.”

However, Burton contends that the juvenile code allows a judge to commit a youth to OJA custody at a disposition hearing such as the one Green had on Sept. 20.

“I argued that Deonte should not be placed on community-based probation and instead be placed into OJA custody; implicit in that argument is that he should be detained until placement at an OJA facility,” Burton wrote.

The prosecutor said she based her request on her belief that Green would “continue to commit crimes, regardless of the rules of probation.” She said he had demonstrated that “nearly every time” he was released back into the community he would soon return to detention on new criminal allegations.

“I was also concerned that, given offense after offense Deonte was charged with, his mother did not properly supervise him nor did she appear to have control over him,” Burton said.

The Tulsa World was unable to reach Green’s defense attorney for comment.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crim...cle_01183e02-6114-5b01-a740-2f62f709aecd.html

Pussy judge fucked shit up it sounds like.

Prosecutor smartly lookin out just for herself at this point, fuck the judge. Wont win any friends, but def good for her publicity. Me thinks a career on the private side or an elected position might be better then trying to progress thru the ranks of that city/county court system. That judge has got to be furious right now.

Inept shit for brains judge.

“I was also concerned that, given offense after offense Deonte was charged with, his mother did not properly supervise him nor did she appear to have control over him,” Burton said.

The mother should be charged with a crime as well. She no doubt is a worthless shitstain too.

Check out these pieces of shit.
[...]

... his mother, Ebony Green, and his stepfather, Mario Brown, are publicly questioning the circumstances of his two most recent arrests. They said Deonte Green has a mental illness that’s been exacerbated by the 2011 death of his father and the 2015 passing of his grandmother, but they maintained he is not a killer or a rapist.

“He’s been through a lot in his life,” Ebony Green said. “And ever since then (in 2015) it’s been where he’s been more depressed and wanting to kill himself. But he’s never said he wanted to harm somebody or been like, ‘I’m going to go out today and commit a crime.’ No. And I asked for help. He’s been going to a psych doctor since he was 5 years old.”

[A photo accompanies this of Ebony Green with a snarky "What's you looking at?" look, which I want the smack shit off her face]

[...]

Brown said Green was “just an average 16-year-old” and is not a monster, and said it was “hurtful” to see scores of comments on news articles asking that he never get out of prison.

“He’s not that type of person, but they’re making him out to be an animal and my son’s no animal. He’s a good kid,” he said.

Green’s mother said he had been a Union Public Schools student in a special education program, but Union district spokesman Chris Payne said Green transferred to Tulsa Public Schools on Sept. 25 after spending only about a month enrolled at Union. Payne said Green was with Union from fourth to seventh grades and then transferred to Tulsa Public Schools for some time before his brief return to Union.

Brown said he didn’t know why Deonte was apparently involved in earlier property crimes in which authorities alleged he took weapons, and Ebony Green said she did not allow her son to handle guns at all.

“We begged you all to send him somewhere and get him some help,” Brown said of the teen’s prior court involvement. “The juvenile system never got him any help. Evidently he’s not that bad of a person or they would have kept him (in custody).”

[...]

[Are you even listening to yourself Mario? ]

http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagel...cle_021b275b-dacd-512a-86a2-e716a240de56.html
A well written article, unfortunately I can't embed the photos of his piece of shit parents.

Last edited:
It appears the failure of Ebony and Mario is competent to stand trial.
The Tulsa County District Attorney's office confirmed Deonte Green is competent to stand trial.

Green, who was 16 when he was accused of killing Broken Arrow teacher Shane Anderson in 2017, is also accused of 21 other crimes, including raping an elderly woman and robbery.

Before the criminal trial could proceed, however, a jury had to decide whether or not he was competent to stand trial.

https://ktul.com/news/local/jury-finds-deonte-green-competent-to-stand-trial
Rape is horrid enough, but what is it with raping elderly woman? :vomit:

Must fight... this urge to... make... unPC comment...

For the love of God why ... are you scared of upsetting them ?

These people are pieces of shit ... The mother especially because she made him at all. Yes she did!

She's a disgrace and here she is playing victim ...

SHAME ... SHAME ... SHAME ... your lazy ass kid is a thug and a rapist.

I'll make UN PC comments for you .... TRUMP is not a racist ... He loves all patriots no matter their colour.

He hates this family and every other family like it ... not because they're black ... but because they're really shitty citizens.

They should give him consecutive sentences where he technically has a chance for parole some day, but not until he is over age 70, and we can hope he will die or be killed in prison in the interim.

Come on now, his folks say he’s a good kid, I believe them, doesn’t everyone else? :penguin:

Looks like he tried the Kylie Jenner lip challenge....

Last edited:
He has the eyes of a shark.
Cold, dead, soulless, lifeless eyes.

I read this and was upset.
Then I read the intelligence insulting BS from Ebony and Mario.
Now I want them all to fry.
The 2 adults have explained away their little darling as a good kid.
Say that with a straight face to his victims, and slain victim family.
They are the lowest form of bowel discharge to ever splash over the Earth.

May random acts of extreme violence from another "good boy" snuff their lives out with equal indifference.
If it were to happen I would sing the praises of karma from the highest peaks on the planet.

Can we please, please call them 'Ebario' from now on?

I knew a Phillapino guy named Ebrario years back, no shit, he was a good guy. Pretty sure he killed a couple of his dogs for no good reason though, but they eat em there so it's not that big a deal, just dont value dogs as much.

Deonte Green is one month away from facing a jury for the shooting death of a Broken Arrow School teacher.

Green pleaded not guilty to 22 counts including first-degree murder, first-degree rape and kidnapping.

Police say Green went on a crime spree in October 2017 that included the rape of an elderly woman, and left Broken Arrow school teacher Shane Anderson dead.

Green's attorney argued his client's interviews with police shouldn't be used in trial because he was underage and too young to consent.

The judge denied the motion.

'Em are some dead, cold, spine-chilling eyes. Those soulless, almost terrifying eyes make me wonder what took him so long to reach Satan's minion status, the kid was a lock since birth. :shifty:

Y'know the thing about a shark Deonte Green, he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'... until he bites ya.

Back