• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
I have no idea by what means she was raising money, but she claimed it was for her son's surgery. Between 2013 and 2017 she raised thousands of dollars of which $30,000 was deposited in a special bank accounts she opened for just that purpose. Hawkins admitted that a little more than half the donated funds were used for items other than her son's medical needs, and it is believe he didn't have the medical conditions she was claiming.

She was arraigned and give a PR bond of $5,000 on a charge running a fraudulent scheme greater than $1,000. There's no mention at the link as to how much of the money is left or if donors will be reimbursed, but I would imagine that would come up at trial.

Back