• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

A mother who was facing trial for allegedly leaving her little girl in a hot car entered a plea Monday morning in Northumberland County.

During jury selection, Tonia Sones of Delaware pleaded no contest to aggravated assault.

Sones told state police her 2-year-old daughter, Annabelle, fell asleep in the car last August. She says she went inside to shower but must have fallen asleep. Six hours later, she found the little girl having a seizure.

Sones' daughter suffered heatstroke and has brain damage from being left in the hot car
1566433139351-png.22054

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

TX Leather Face

6 hours later?! That’s some good smack to nod off that long! As strong as this baby is, unfortunately, she won’t live to see her next birthday unless she’s taken away from druggie mom. Throw the bitch in a pit of used hypodermic needles like the Saw 2 and let her crawl her way out.

Sudonim

Trusted Member
I'm not trying to be funny, but why most of the mug shots of the white girls the hairs is the same way pulled over to the side?
Only so many places you can part hair!

Mine is actually kinda sorta like that. I have stick straight fine hair that couldnt hold a curl even with the most powerful hairsprays. Its long and looks flat and meh when its parted straight down the middle so I side part with layers to make it look less dead weight like.

Cladd

Bold Member!
Wait...she fell asleep IN THE SHOWER for 6 hours? No way. She spaced and forgot her child in the car. Shower, nap doesn't matter...this pos forgot her CHILD. It's not like forgetting your phone or your purse. You forgot a living breathing human being. What?