• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Siobhan

Trusted Member
graysonfritts.jpeg

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – The Knox County Attorney General's Office said it is looking into a church sermon by a Knox County Sheriff's detective that called for the government to arrest and execute LGBTQ community members.

In an hourlong video of the sermon online, Detective Grayson Fritts, also a pastor at All Scripture Baptist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee, tells his congregation he believes federal, state and county governments should arrest, convict and "speedily" execute LGBTQ people on no more grounds than a cell phone photo showing participation in a Pride event.

The Knox County District Attorney General's office knows about the matter and will respond accordingly, Attorney General Charme Allen said Tuesday.
"As district attorney, I have dedicated my career to the belief that justice is blind and that all people are entitled to equal protection of the law," Allen said.

"I always have, and always will, prosecute fairly and justly, based upon the law and the evidence, without prejudice, bias, or discrimination of any kind.”

Fritts delivered his sermon June 2 at the church near downtown Knoxville on the first Sunday of Pride Month, which honors the anniversary of the 1969 Stonewall riots, considered a galvanizing moment in the gay rights movement.
Tennessee Equality Project executive director Chris Sanders called the use of religion and a law enforcement position to attack LGBTQ people "particularly reprehensible."

"The symbolism is extremely palpable considering it is pride month and the anniversary of the Orlando pulse shooting," Sanders said.

"We hope that there is a thorough quick investigation of this Knox County employee, and if all the facts are confirmed, he should not be in law enforcement."

Fritts screams into the microphone, advocates for police riot teams to haul off Pride participants en masse and uses multiple slurs against the LGBTQ community.

He also targets Christians and others who support the LGBTQ community.

Fritts references his law enforcement career multiple times during the sermon, first telling the congregation "such arrests and executions should be carried out by our government, not Christians," pausing for laughter as he adds, "unless you're a policeman."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/t...alls-for-execution-of-lgbtq-people/ar-AACMORv

Why is he still in uniform? With his evident disregard for due process and the Fourteenth Amendment, made applicable to the states through the doctrine of incorporation, he has amply displayed his lack of suitability for a continuing career in law enforcement.

--Al

Well terrific, another self-righteous shithead the thinks he can make decisions for everybody else. Make your choice buddy, either enforce the law or be a Jesus lovin, holy roller, dick face that turns out to somehow take his Christianity and turn it into pure hatred for others. You are the lowest form of hypocrite like so many of these zealots.

He's probably a self-hating guy with gay tendencies to begin with anyway. Look at that face you're going to tell me that he's never sucked a dick?...please! He sucked it he loved it and he swallowed the gravy!

Free speech is one thing, but calling for executions as a figure of authority is an incitement to violence. No doubt one of his hick parishioners thinks they can kill anyone who seems ‘gay’ and Deputy Dawg here will give them a pass.

Maybe we’ll have to start banning religious fundamentalists... or call for their execution.

"advocates for police riot teams to haul off Pride participants en masse"

Well, that would be my wife and 7 year old son, who marched in the Pride parade on Sunday. And would have been me if I weren't working. So, fuck you Grayson Fritts.

And @Sejanus is absolutely right - this motherfucker has sucked a few dicks, without doubt. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he gets fired and then gets busted soliciting underage boys in a motel. It has happened before to this kind of animal.

Nothing makes this shithead any different from jihadists in the middle east. Blind intolerance based on your or your religious leaders' sketchy interpretation of a purported holy book supposedly dictated by a "supreme being" that no one can see is not rational by any standard.

What I find so disturbing are his comments that "government and LE should carry out these executions", and what other types of people does he hate with enough vehemence to believe he's justified, no, entitled to kill simply because HE deigns it befitting?
This is diametrically opposed to what our LE agencies and the majority of officers strive to reflect in their service, and to represent them before the public.

Latest posts

Back