• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

impqueen

Libertine Enchantress
Bold Member!

Tinnealle Harmon-Charles is displeased.

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 12:49 PM "Tinnealle Harmon-Charles" <harmoncharlest@---com> wrote:

Tinnealle Harmon-Charles wrote:

Why the fuck are you using my name in ur site for anything? I will sue ur
fucking asses for defamation in due time! I want my name, likeness & anything having to do with me off this motherfucking site ASAP!!!!

Which was kind of unhelpful, since we didn't post her on the front page or anything. The name didn't immediately ring a bell, so I responded in a proper, implike manner:

To: Tinnealle Harmon-Charles

Gosh, you seem upset. Is something wrong?

I guess it would help if I knew who you were and what case your picture was posted under, and why. Usually if you're on our site it's because you were arrested and charged with a crime. But since I'm sure you're a fine, upstanding person who has never been in jail, I can't imagine why we'd have your name up. Please keep in mind that we do retain our own legal counsel, so if you choose to sue, you'll need to provide discovery in the form of any and all court records associated with the case in question.

Or, you know, you could be nice, and we'd see about helping you out. The "fuck" word isn't polite to use toward a lady.

Love In Christ,
ImpQueen

Which was even funnier when it turned out that Tinnealle Harmon-Charles is, in fact, a woman, profiled here in our forums by none other than our resident hottie So Uncool.

I guess if she writes back, I'll suggest a few helpful housekeeping and child care tips.

Last edited:
She must be done with her cleaning and uncovered her computer in the process.
Or maybe "in due time" means after she's done cleaning up.

She needs to unclog her toilet because something is surely caught up her butt.

It's public record....so she can just eat shit and die!
She needs to take this valuable time that she has spent on the computer and use it to clean her house. Dumb bitch....

thtroll.jpg

Yay! Hate mail on a thread I posted....I am so fucking honored. Honored AND blushing...resident hottie...pfftt...we have a ton of those here!

Last edited:
Another person whose genitals present them with urges and then with children, which they have no idea what to do with. Let's get up a fund to pay for her sterilization. Humanity will thank us.

Congrats Souncool! I can't wait for my first hate mail!

She has to be using someone else's puter. I know she can't find hers!! :cheers:

The truth HAS set me free...

I never went to court, all charges were dropped as well as a written apology was written to me on behalf of the courts for a frivelous arrest! My kids were never taken away and now I ask since I was the highlight of so many cheap jokes and antics...may I please get my apology from you guys?

I never went to court, all charges were dropped as well as a written apology was written to me on behalf of the courts for a frivelous arrest! My kids were never taken away and now I ask since I was the highlight of so many cheap jokes and antics...may I please get my apology from you guys?

Ahahahahahhahahhaha!!! :cheers:

Nope

hi Tinnealle... did you get that apartment all spic and span? i would assume so...

Wow, months after everyone had forgotten her, she comes on and digs up an old thread...... Can this weekend get any funnier?

I'm sorry you had three children living with roaches, feces-filled toilets, no food and limited electricity.

I assume you got that taken care of. Congrats!

Yeah i'm with Nell, show us the written apology. take a pic with your phone or somethin

... errrr... i thing she's like.... hidin.... maybe she thought we'd say oh of course we're so sorry , you poor woman being persecuted like that....

She has no idea how easy she got off. Some of our threads go on for weeks when we get on a good raggin'. She needs to count her blessings.

Actually, she should have left well enough alone since everyone probably forgot about her. So much for that.

Tinnealle Harmon-Charles, 31, DoB:03/26/1977
TINNEALLE00

Arrest Date: 11/13/96
MUGImageASP.ASP

1 DEPOSITING ITEM WITH INTENT TO DEFRAUD F3
2 AFFRAY M1
3 BATTERY (TOUCH OR STRIKE) M1
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Arrest Date: 08/25/97
MUGImageASP.ASP

1 GRAND THEFT THIRD DEGREE ($300 - $20,000) F3
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Arrest Date: 02/16/98
MUGImageASP.ASP

1 GRAND THEFT THIRD DEGREE ($300 - $20,000) F3
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Arrest Date: 08/30/02
1 AGGRAVATED BATTERY DEADLY WEAPON F2
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Arrest Date: 01/25/04
1 AGGRAVATED BATTERY GREAT BODILY HARM F2 (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Arrest Date: 06/30/04
MUGImageASP.ASP

1 BATTERY (DOMESTIC VIOLENCE) M1
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Arrest Date: 08/08/05
MUGImageASP.ASP

1 BATTERY (TOUCH OR STRIKE) M1
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Arrest Date: 03/24/06
MUGImageASP.ASP

1 BATTERY (TOUCH OR STRIKE) M1
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Arrest Date: 11/06/06
MUGImageASP.ASP

1 HARRASSING TELEPHONE CALLS M2
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Arrest Date: 10/30/08
MUGImageASP.ASP

1 CHILD NEGLECT F3
2 CHILD NEGLECT F3
3 CHILD NEGLECT F3

ALIASES
CHARLES,TINNEALLE 03/26/77
CHARLES,TINNEALLE ANGELINA 03/26/77
HARMONCHARLES,TINNEALLE 03/26/77
HARMONCHARLES,TINNEALLE A 03/26/77
HARMONCHARLES,TINNEALLE A 03/26/77
HARMONCHARLES,TINNEALLE ANGELA 03/26/77
HARMONCHARLES,TINNEALLE ANGELI 03/26/77
CHARLES,TINNEALLE ANGELINA 03/26/77
HARMON 03/26/77
HARMON,TINNEALLE 03/26/77
HARMON,TINNEALLE ANGELA 03/26/77
HARMON,TINNEALLE ANGELINA 03/26/77
TILLY 03/26/77

photoalbum_18873533_user10196197-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CPS (DCF), has a file on her, as big as her booty. And that wasnt the only time she had her kids taken away from her. Looks like she has a short fuse and excessive anger issues. Not to mention very bad taste in men, who eventually have to take a restraining order out against her. A gun toten, coke dealing one.

Fuck me , she's wearing a huge bustle , hideous . I bet it knocks things over and bumps into people . She can spell defamation but not frivolous , probably been googling defamation to see who she can sue . She's a right minger !

Back