• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
steimel_012908_190.jpg

Waukesha - A volunteer wrestling coach at Waukesha West High School and a marketing coordinator for the Milwaukee Admirals was charged Wednesday with two felony counts of sexual assault of a child, according to a criminal complaint filed in Waukesha County Circuit Court.

Timothy J. Steimel, 25, of Greenfield is accused in the criminal complaint of sexually assaulting a student in 2006 and 2007 and of sexually assaulting the student's 12-year-old brother at a Christmas party on Dec. 26 at the boys' home.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=702919

What is with the EYES on these guys? If I meet a man with eyes looking in different directions, should I just shoot him?

What is with the EYES on these guys? If I meet a man with eyes looking in different directions, should I just shoot him?

With those eyes, he looks more like a boxer than a wrestler. Looks like he's been KO'd by Tyson one too many times, actually.....:eek:

Jesus fucking Christ, will you look at the Pedo-Eye on this one!

How do these people not see this coming? Pedophiles all have the same set of orbs in their skulls.

We need to get proactive, people. Next time you see a man who looks half-asleep, or seems to be looking at you and your friend at the same time, or has one brown and one blue eye, do society a favor... Tell them to STOP TOUCHING THE KIDS. Whisper it in a spooking, knowing, manner and just walk away. You will be doing a good deed, I swear it!

Back