• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
bCPQkHu.jpg

http://www.wistv.com/story/28212514...-tim-jones-jr-allegedly-killed-his-5-children

The father of the five children that were murdered in late August has been indicted in their deaths with four allegedly being killed by strangulation, while one suffered other violent means leading to his death.

(...)

Jones later told authorities that he dumped their bodies in garbage bags in a rural area off Highway 10 near Camden, Ala. Investigators say the children were killed in Lexington County between or on Aug. 28 and Aug. 29, and then their bodies taken to the dump site in Alabama.

In court documents released to WIS, a Grand Jury indicted Jones on five counts of murder Jan. 12 in the deaths of his children – Mera, 8; Elias, 7; Nahtahn, 6; Gabriel, 2; and Abigail, 1. For Mera, Elias, Gabriel and Abigail, the indictments state the children were killed “by means of strangulation and/or other violent means or instruments” in Lexington County.

However, the indictment in Nahtahn's death says that he was killed by Jones “hitting or striking” him “by causing physical exhaustion, by mortally injuring or causing injuries” to the child “by means or instruments unknown and/or by unknown means of a wanton or reckless disregard for human life.”​

:pout::( :(:(:( Aww gawd, imagine the horror they must have felt!! Such beautiful babies! RIP little ones. <3

Right, he doesn't have any visitation or custody rights currently... I don't even push the issue that he doesn't pay his child support, just so he'll stay out of our lives lol. I don't trust him, he's proven that time and time again. I refuse to be a mom on this website haha. I've been lurking for years now, and have learned a lot;)

I can't even imagine how this mom feels. My heart goes out to her...

My ex-husband had a drug problem and I left him 3 days after my oldest was born. Took me five years to divorce him. In the meantime, he got another woman pregnant. He would not claim that child and the baby was taken from the mom, so I took custody of their baby. I was 22 with these two babies and not getting any help from him financially. Both are of legal age, but he still owes me over 20 grand in back child support. He tried to see our daughter when she was very small, but would only claim his other child if we got back together and raised her together. I told him to fuck off and raised them myself. He eventually went away and it was worth not getting any child support so I didn't have to deal with him.

I can't even begin to fathom how this mother must feel. My heart is breaking for her and the sweet innocent children whose lives were taken. I can't imagine life without my kids, so my heart truly grieves for this mother. I hope this deceiver is punished daily with remembrances of the children who loved and adored him and how he should of protected them instead of betraying them and robbing them of their lives. May he rot in hell/Hades for eternity!

A father who police said killed his five young children in their South Carolina home and then drove their bodies around for more than a week is about to stand trial for his life.

Jury selection is set to begin Monday in Lexington County in the death penalty case of Timothy Jones Jr.

Jones is charged with five counts of murder for killing his children, ages 8, 7, 6, 2 and 1, in their Lexington home in August 2014. Indictments said he strangled four of them and beat the other.

Jones then wrapped the bodies in plastic bags, put them in the back of his SUV and drove around the Southeast for a week.

Well into the trip, Jones buried his children on a rural hillside near Camden, Alabama, police said.

When he was arrested at a drunken driving checkpoint in Smith County, Mississippi, an officer smelled a terrible odor and found blood, maggots and children's clothes in the SUV, authorities said.

Jones' lawyers have filed court papers saying he plans an insanity defense. Jury selection will likely take most, if not all this week.

Jones, 37, was a software engineer and was given custody of his children after his marriage started to fall apart.

The computer engineer struggled as a single father, according to records from the Department of Social Services, whose employees visited the home a dozen times in three years.

I have sole custody of my boys because their father is crazy (literally bipolar) and moved 1200 miles away. He had supervised visitation, but as of right now, hasn't spoken to them in an entire year. Well, last time we spoke, he kept asking if they could come visit him and his gf... Being very pushy about it, and starting fights. In between everything there has been a lot of crazy shit (on his part) that has happened. I am absolutely terrified of letting them go see him...., and for this same reason! I couldn't go on without my boys, and I try everything within my power to protect them. Especially because I know how he was, even though he says now that he's changed... Haha!
trust your mommy intuition

Last edited:
@Satanica
Jurors have found a South Carolina father guilty of five counts of murder for killing his young children.

The Lexington County jury had the case a little over six hours before unanimously reaching the guilty verdicts against 37-year-old Timothy Jones Jr. around 1:45 p.m. Tuesday.

Now the same jurors will come back later this week for a separate proceeding to decide if Jones faces the death penalty or life in prison.

Prosecutors say Jones killed one child by making him exercise for hours after he broke an electrical outlet in their Lexington home in August 2014. Several hours later, he then strangled the other four children. The kids were between ages 1 and 8.

Jones’ lawyers argued he was insane from undiagnosed schizophrenia made worse by using synthetic marijuana.

Jones showed no reaction when the verdicts were read.

Mercy or death?

COLUMBIA, S.C. — A South Carolina father convicted of killing his five young children should die for the murders because he made them suffer in a carefully thought out plan to avoid prison, prosecutors said Thursday.

But a lawyer for Timothy Jones Jr. asked the same jurors who convicted him two days earlier to have mercy and choose life in prison without parole because "God could use people in dark places."

The sentencing phase of Jones' trial started Thursday with brief opening statements, then took a 30-minute break after a juror started crying hard as the first witness showed the five trash bags found on a hillside near Camden, Alabama, with the bodies of the children inside.

Jones' children ranged in age from 1 to 8.

Also on Thursday, prosecutors showed short cellphone videos of three of the children sent to their mother by Jones after he left her, saying she could no longer stand how the strictly religious Jones treated her like his inferior.

In the videos, the children are crying or sad, begging their mom to come back. Jones was taken out of the courtroom crying after the videos were shown.

Prosecutors played a tape of a phone call between Jones and family members from prison four months after the killing, where Jones blamed the killings of the children on his anger over his ex-wife, Amber Kyzer, cheating on him with a teenager who lived next door. Jones fought for and won sole custody of the kids.

"We blame Amber on this one. If she had been home doing what she was supposed to do instead bopping the boy next door, none of this happens," Jones said on the call.

Several days of emotional testimony are expected. Prosecutor Suzanne Mayes promised to tell the stories of each of the children and what made them unique.

… article continues

Associated Press
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...for-killing-5-kids/ar-AACsTNj?ocid=spartanntp

"If she had been home doing what she was supposed to do instead bopping the boy next door, none of this happens[.]"
Another turd blossom that doesn't have the testicular fortitude to own what he did.

"If she had Done Right instead of Doing Wrong I wouldn't have killed the kids."

To Hell with you, you worthless parasite, with a millstone around your neck.

--Al

He allegedly snapped because of his wife’s cheating

Loved how they kept blaming Mom over & over. Murdering your kids because your spouse cheated is much worse than, I dunno, sleeping with your wife’s sister to get back at her.

This: "Kyzer said Jones was a good father throughout their marriage and had an $80,000 a year job as a computer engineer. She said although Jones intentionally made it tough for her to visit her kids by not accommodating her work schedule, she only missed two planned visitations and got her high school diploma and a job because she wanted to show she could support her kids."

We were wrong about her, really wrong.

"We blame Amber on this one. If she had been home doing what she was supposed to do instead bopping the boy next door, none of this happens,"

Going by his looks, I can't really blame her for playing a little flesh tube peekaboo with the neighboring teen.

Btw, here was the Jones residence:

You know, for a South Carolina man who was making $80,000 a year in 2014 and had a family of 7, I would think he would have sprung for a double-wide.

Last edited:
"We blame Amber on this one. If she had been home doing what she was supposed to do instead bopping the boy next door, none of this happens,"

Blaming your murderiness on your wife's sluttiness is so childish. Like you were in a one up contest and you just had to win. Well you won, asshole, do you feel vindicated cause it was all her fault?

A South Carolina jury has sentenced Timothy Jones Jr. to death for the murders of his five children, condemning the man for the brutal killings that happened nearly a half decade ago.

The 12 member panel returned their verdict Thursday afternoon at the main courthouse in Lexington after about an hour and 45 minutes of deliberation. In doing so, they rejected the efforts of the defense to spare the man's life and sentence him to life in prison.

Link

--Al

Timothy Jones murdered his five children in 2014, but his attorney wants his sentence repealed after photographs of the dead children were shown in court Tuesday.

The South Carolina Supreme Court justices are questioning Jones' case, and if a prosecutor offered to show photos of the dead children to the jury to unfairly upset them and sentence Jones to death.

Jone's lawyers argued that Jones is not guilty by reason of insanity. They claim Jones did not know right from wrong because his brain is damaged from undiagnosed schizophrenia that was amplified by his failed marriage and raising his children alone. His lawyers claimed that the horrific photos of the bodies' conditions showed Jone's insanity and innocence. His lawyers also claimed that the judge should have told jurors that even if he was not found guilty, he would be kept in custody for several months or the rest of his life because of his mental condition.

Jones killed his five children, ages 1 to 8, in August 2014 in Alabama. Prosecutors said after he killed his 6-year-old son, he decided to kill the rest of the children to cover up the crime. Jones then drove around with their bodies for nine days before dumping them on the side of a road in garbage bags.

The images were taken nine days after the children were killed and after Jones tried to speed their decomposition.

The photos of the dead children were entered as court records by attorney Robert Dudek, who wants Jones's death sentence and conviction overturned.

"I've done this for over 30 years and those are about impossible to look at. They are horrific under any definition. Here you have 12 jurors off the street seeing photographs of dead children," Dudek said.

The justices will rule at a later date.

For more reporting from the Associated Press, see below:

Solicitor Rick Hubbard, making a rare appearance by a trial prosecutor before the state's highest court to justify his own actions in Jones' trial, said he has learned jurors lose trust in a prosecutor when he shows them horrific photos on his terms.

That's why Hubbard said he told them in his closing statement if they needed further proof, the envelope with the photos of the children in garbage bags were in the jury room and "if you have any doubt for the appropriate sentence for that man, look in the bag!"

"They get offended at me when I hold up photos that are hard," Hubbard said. "So I let them do it on their time."

Attorneys for Jones said a judge should have allowed jurors to see a videotape of Jones' mother, who had been ordered to remain in an out-of-state mental hospital for decades because of her schizophrenia, a diagnosis her son was aware of and made him angry and nervous.

Jones' lawyers also said the case should be overturned because Circuit Judge Eugene Griffith refused to allow testimony from a defense expert witness who planned to say a prosecution witness erred when scoring a physiological test that found Jones was exaggerating his symptoms of mental illness.

Dudek said the defense lawyers also figured prosecutors would wait and use the photos in final moments before the jury started deliberating whether Jones should die for his crimes and wanted to lessen their impact by using them earlier in the trial.

Justices asked Hubbard why he asked to include the photos after having Dr. Janice Ross testify in grim detail to the conditions of the bodies—including saw marks on his 2-year-old son's leg—and what Jones had done to try and hasten their decomposition.

"The way he treated those bodies with contempt. We had Dr. Ross say here was a disarticulated leg, referring to bag three with Gabriel, the 2-year-old," Hubbard answered. "But you had to look to see what she meant."

Before Hubbard spoke, Associate Justice John Kittredge wondered aloud why the prosecutor risked what appeared to him to be an airtight case. Kittredge cited a 2010 ruling by the state Supreme Court where they warned prosecutors that submitting photos of a Spartanburg couple who were beaten to death and burned by a man pushed the outer limits of what judges should allow.

"Stop it! Stop this nonsense," Kittredge said. "The pathologist testified in great detail as to what the pictures depicted, but we just got to throw the autopsy pictures in there to stir the pot. I don't know what it is going to take to stop this."

The 2019 conviction and death sentence for Tim Jones, found guilty of killing his five young children, was upheld Wednesday by a unanimous South Carolina Supreme Court.

In a 37-page opinion, the five justices rejected most arguments by Jones’ defense attorneys and said that any errors in the case were “harmless” and would in no way affect the jury verdict or the death sentence.

In their decision, justices agreed that Jones’ killing of his children in 2014 was one of the most horrific murder cases in South Carolina history and there was nothing that compares with it.

Back