• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Greendale man was arrested for brutally beating two toddlers so badly that both suffered spinal fractures. The boys' mother also faces charges.

A woman went to the Greendale police station on April 29 and told investigators the about the abuse.

Police went to a home and saw that Lee's three-year-old son was bruised from head to toe, including his genitals. He had a possible foot fracture and he was missing patches of hair. A nurse called it the worst beating of a child she'd seen in her 12 years on the job.

The two-year-old suffered bruises on his neck, ear and upper torso, buttocks and ribs.

Both boys were taken to High Point Health Hospital. There, it was determined their injuries were severe enough to transfer them to Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

The three-year-old told investigators "daddy" caused the injuries. He wouldn't talk about the injuries to his genitals.

The boys' mother, Jessica Lee, told police that her boys called Roger Dozier daddy but he is not their father.

Lee told police she'd left the boys in Dozier's care the night before. When she returned she said it was dark and she checked on them and went to sleep.

When she woke up the next day, she said she saw the bruises on her boys. She said she yelled at Dozier but she didn't call police or take them to get medical care. She told police she was scared and didn't know what to do.
1558591024216-png.17955
1558591037355-png.17956
1558591095638-png.17958

Mom's FB
1558591358496-png.17959

Last edited:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Concept2complex

Property of SkyMac
I bet she looks nothing like that in real life. Seriously,
why do girls look so different in their pics as opposed to when you see them IRL?

I'm not even talking about the obvious photoshopped/filtered pics either. Just the standard pics like this one.
With us guys what you see in our pics is what you get, we look exactly how our pics make us look...but I know so many girls that look nothing like they do in their pictures its scary. I guess it's lighting and makeup.
Post automatically merged:

After rereading my comment above i think it might've came off appearing as sexist. So an alternate explanation is
since we have two eyes, we look at objects from two slightly different perspectives, perspectives that are meshed together in the brain, resulting in what we see. A camera has one lens, so it's only getting one perspective of a person. That's why you look fly as fuck in the mirror, but when you take the picture, you look like Sloth from the Goonies.

Last edited:

Ripley

Better to be pissed off than pissed on
Bold Member!
Police talked to [Jessica ] Lee's mother, who said she saw Lee earlier that day. She said Lee didn't say anything about the injuries. Lee's mother said she believed her daughter would try to cover up the abuse for Dozier.

Damn! Mama has your number

McDanel

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
A friend said "was that you in that picture in the paper? " I nodded in the affirmative. "May I say you photograph horribly?" Given my drivers license photos, you can't imagine the comfort I derived from that exchange.

Staff online

Members online