• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Virginia police have launched a hunt for a three-month-old girl whose family says she was abducted from her bed in the middle of the night.

Arieanna Day's mother told police she put her baby to bed around 10pm Tuesday, and that when she returned an hour later the infant was gone.

Roanoke police who responded to reports of the alleged abduction said there were no signs of forced entry or that the child was taken by force. The residence was not locked at the time.

At a police conference Wednesday, Chief Tim Jones said: 'This circumstance is unusual.

'Someone out there knows what happened to this child. I am very concerned about the child’s life.'

Jones said Arieanna's father arrived at the home shortly after the abduction was reported and said he did not have her.

Five other children were in the house at the time of Arieanna's disappearance, but the infant was the only one taken.

Neighbors told police they saw a suspicious black vehicle at the home around the same time as the alleged abduction.

The baby's grandmother Sophia Bryant told local news outlet WFXR: 'I want justice. I want the baby found.'

She added: 'This is very painful for me, because I don’t know if she’s living. I don’t know where she’s at.

'We suspect who may have took the baby, but we really don’t know.'

Arieanna was last seen wearing a pink onesie and pink socks, according to police spokeswoman Caitlyn Cline.

The family has been cooperating with authorities in the search.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-3-month-old-girl-disappeared-bed-night.html
5020DF1F00000578-6164201-image-m-16_1536846601193.jpg

There were at least 6 other people in the house and nobody heard anything? Saw anything? The mother was seemingly awake, this was not the dead of night. How would the abductor know where to find the infant? Was she sleeping in a room all alone?

Hinky.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ro...876e4453-ab30-5e30-943f-89f7a78d7a3b.amp.html
Not much info yet.

Arieanna Day, a 3-month-old child who disappeared from her Roanoke home on Tuesday, is likely dead, police say.

“We are continuing our investigation with this in mind, and hope that we can bring closure to this case and family,” Roanoke police spokeswoman Caitlyn Cline said.

A Roanoke man was arrested in Montgomery County on Wednesday night and charged with illegal disposal of a body, according to the sheriff’s office there.
[•••]
Andrew Christopher Terry, 31, is being held in the Montgomery County jail with no bond, the sheriff’s office said.

Little information about the arrest was given, but a news release from the sheriff’s office said Roanoke detectives contacted the sheriff’s office for assistance.

Roanoke police won’t say if Terry is a suspect in the disappearance of Day, Cline said. The connection between Terry and the missing child remains unclear.

“We are not releasing how Terry is connected to Day at this time,” Cline said.

Cline said Terry did not live at the Roanoke address where the child was living.

Last edited:
Virginia authorities investigating the disappearance of a three-month-old girl say she is “most likely deceased” — and a man has been charged with illegal disposal of a body in connection with the case, PEOPLE confirms.

https://people.com/crime/missing-virginia-baby-presumed-dead-man-arrested/

So does this mean they found something of the baby to charge him with that or can they charge him with that without any proof?

The baby's grandmother Sophia Bryant told local news outlet WFXR: 'I want justice. I want the baby found.'
"I want justice", what a weird thing to say concerning a recently missing baby, especially before saying "I want the baby found". As a father, if one of my children were ever taken I want them back, above all else, I wouldn't think of anything besides that. Though, if they were abused, hurt or worse, then afterwards, seeking justice would be on my mind. Strange that the grandmother would want justice first.

Last edited:
Articles i read said relationship was unclear, at the time i made the comment.

Dont fucking post again if youre just going to be a miserable trash troll please. I cant be the only one getting tired of nitwits trying to ruin threads with their horseshit.
So you just assume it had something to do with child support. You are a god damn moron.
How about you not post until you are willing to actually read the articles.

Child support sucks
Actually @JackBurton could be correct on this one, according to this news report on Twitter, the man arrested, Andrew Terry, he IS baby Arianna’s bio daddy.

The video at the link has an interview w the baby’s grandmother. Besides reporting that Terry is the baby’s daddy, she also talks about trying to gain custody of her grandchildren in the past- did she perhaps know that the baby was unsafe w her mom?

I’ve also read that bio daddy has a wife & kids he lives with as well as a lengthy criminal record.

Family & friends are split on FB as to how/why he might have had baby Arianna’s body to dispose of- some think he kidnapped her during a visit— others claim that mom may have killed the baby then asked Terry to help dispose of the body.

I guess we’ll have to wait & see, as police have yet to confirm much of anything in this case so far.

"I want justice", what a weird thing to say concerning a recently missing baby, especially before saying "I want the baby found". As a father, if one of my children were ever taken I want them back, above all else, I wouldn't think of anything besides that. Though, if they were abused, hurt or worse, then afterwards, seeking justice would be on my mind. Strange that the grandmother would want justice first.

Considering the new developments (bio dad charged with disposing of the body) and the fact that grandma had tried to get custody of the baby previously, she might have had a good idea of who likely took/harmed/killed the baby from the get go, hence her comment about wanting justice?

So does this mean they found something of the baby to charge him with that or can they charge him with that without any proof?

I figure that charge holds him in jail wile the police gets their ducks in a row and figure out what happened to the baby and who to charge with what.

Actually @JackBurton could be correct on this one, according to this news report on Twitter, the man arrested, Andrew Terry, he IS baby Arianna’s bio daddy.

The video at the link has an interview w the baby’s grandmother. Besides reporting that Terry is the baby’s daddy, she also talks about trying to gain custody of her grandchildren in the past- did she perhaps know that the baby was unsafe w her mom?

I’ve also read that bio daddy has a wife & kids he lives with as well as a lengthy criminal record.

Family & friends are split on FB as to how/why he might have had baby Arianna’s body to dispose of- some think he kidnapped her during a visit— others claim that mom may have killed the baby then asked Terry to help dispose of the body.

I guess we’ll have to wait & see, as police have yet to confirm much of anything in this case so far.

Well then he just lucked into being right. That makes him more lucky than it does right.

If they haven’t found the baby’s body, but are presuming her dead and have charged Dad with illegal disposal of a body, I’m thinking somebody has already confessed to the cops. Probably Mom.

If they haven’t found the baby’s body, but are presuming her dead and have charged Dad with illegal disposal of a body, I’m thinking somebody has already confessed to the cops. Probably Mom.
But they haven't arrested anyone else. I'm thinking he or she said the baby died and he admitted only to disposal of the body. Once they have the body (if LE can locate it before it's too decomposed) they will determine the cause of death and add more charges.

So you just assume it had something to do with child support. You are a god damn moron.

It VERY often is a motive when a man murders a family member.

If youre too fucking stupid to be aware of that, dont go spouting stupidass fucking comments on here about it. Maybe read up on similar crime stories on this site, broaden your knowledge base, and then attempt to join the rest of us in our futile(because of folks like you) attempts at holding an intelligent discussion.

Seriously, at least try to put some actual god damn thought into the things you post before commenting here.

Eh, not a fan. Honestly a bit surprised a wonky eyed broad like that could even find a job as a news anchor.

Jack hates it when someone talks to him like he does to others, keep it up :)

Nah i have no qualms about folks telling me im wrong or offbase if there is genuine reason to believe so or even a halfway intelligent argument that can be made to support it. Unlike many of the sadsacks that post here, i dont seek or care about friends when posting on internet message boards(as i have those in real life since im not a worthless loser like some here), so rude or insulting replies are just fine too. It is however VERY disagreeable when some totally ignorant fucktard starts spewing idiotic bullshit at me when they have absolutely no god damn clue what the fuck theyre talking about and have absolutely ZERO basis for the comments theyre making or retard viewpoint theyre pushing.

Thanks for the impertinent, stupidass, offtopic offering to the thread though genius. You really bring a lot to the discussions on this site...

It VERY often is a motive when a man murders a family member.

If youre too fucking stupid to be aware of that, dont go spouting stupidass fucking comments on here about it. Maybe read up on similar crime stories on this site, broaden your knowledge base, and then attempt to join the rest of us in our futile(because of folks like you) attempts at holding an intelligent discussion.

Seriously, at least try to put some actual god damn thought into the things you post before commenting here.

Eh, not a fan. Honestly a bit surprised a wonky eyed broad like that could even find a job as a news anchor.

Jack hates it when someone talks to him like he does to others, keep it up :)

Nah i have no qualms about folks telling me im wrong or offbase if there is genuine reason to believe so or even a halfway intelligent argument that can be made to support it. Unlike many of the sadsacks that post here, i dont seek or care about friends when posting on internet message boards(as i have those in real life since im not a worthless loser like some here), so rude or insulting replies are just fine too. It is however VERY disagreeable when some totally ignorant fucktard starts spewing idiotic bullshit at me when they have absolutely no god damn clue what the fuck theyre talking about and have absolutely ZERO basis for the comments theyre making or retard viewpoint theyre pushing.

Thanks for the impertinent, stupidass, offtopic offering to the thread though genius. You really bring a lot to the discussions on this site...

Search warrants reveal new information in case of missing infant
Those warrants confirm that Andrew Terry is the father of missing Arieanna Day.

According to the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, Terry was arrested and charged with illegal disposal of a body in connection to Arieanna's case, but deputies did not confirm if the body was Arieanna's.

The search warrants also state that Terry was at the home where Arieanna went missing from "on separate occasions during the day of the report."

Documents also reveal that Terry's phone was seized by police because it was reportedly used in reference to the missing infant prior to police notification.

In the search warrant for Terry's phone, it states that it was issued in relation to an abduction and kidnapping.

Arieanna reportedly went missing Tuesday September 11. Officers said the mother put her down around 10 p.m. and when she went to check on her an hour later, the baby wasn't there.

The Montgomery County Sheriff's Office tells WFXR News they will be conducting a informational checkpoint on Tuesday night from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. at North Fork Baptist Church on Jenelle Road.

This checkpoint is being held to hopefully get more information to find Arieanna's body.

Deputies said they believe that Terry was in the North Fork, Jennelle and Cedar Run Roads area on Tuesday, September 11 between the hours of 9 and 11 p.m.

They said Terry was in a Black Nissan Maxima with Virginia tags VWP-1130. The sheriff's office is looking for anyone who may have seen that car pull off on the side of the road during that time frame.

The fact that bio dad was at the moms house the day the baby goes missing & that police used the words ‘abduction/kidnap’ when searching his phone & then searched his car which was seen pulled off the road- imo all signs are pointing towards bio dad kidnapping, killing & disposing of the baby.

And the fact that moms contacting bio dad prior to calling 911 makes me think she’s messaging him like ‘hey where the hell is my baby?’ Then when he denies taking her, mom calls police. That could be why grandma said early on that ‘we know who took her but can’t say’? In any case, it’s not looking good for a happy ending to this case other than justice for baby Arieanna.

Oct 25, 2018

The father of missing 3-month-old Arieanna Day told police that he dug a shallow grave with his hands and left her on a Montgomery County hillside.

Andrew Christopher Terry of Blacksburg watched as a prosecutor played an interrogation video in which Terry said he buried his child after she died in his car.

But the interrogation video and the testimony of several investigators, and of Jessica Day, Arieanna’s mother, began to offer a picture of a disappearance that has so far been lacking in public details.

Together, the statements outlined a turbulent relationship between Day and Terry, with Terry offering repeatedly to take Arieanna and care for her, and Day saying that she had filed to get a court order giving her custody and child support payments.

Day said Terry had at different times said that he wanted custody of Arieanna, but also that she should take the baby to an adoption agency. Day, who has four other children, admitted on cross-examination that she had told Terry she did not want to be a mother for a fifth time.

On the late afternoon of Sept. 12, Terry took officers to the location but a search that evening with cadaver dogs failed to find the gravesite or the baby, as did subsequent searches.

“I swear to you she’s over there somewhere,” Terry said on the recording.

Efforts to find Arieanna have so far have focused on North Fork Road, Lusters Gate Road, Jennelle Road and Cedar Run Road in Montgomery County, Capt. Brian Wright said in a news release last week.
The trial of Andrew Terry, father of missing three-month-old Arieanna Day, has been rescheduled for May 29.

Terry was indicted by a grand jury back in January for concealing a dead body.

Arieanna Day was reported missing in September 2018. Her remains have not yet been found. Police believe she is dead.

Arieanna's mother, Jessica Day, is also a person of interest in the case. Both, Terry and Day were the last two people to see Arieanna alive.

Looks like the baby was loved and cared for. Not surprised the mother didn't want to give him custody if he wanted to put her up for adoption.
Looks like he purely just wanted the baby gone to get out of CS.
She was so beautiful too. Port little darling. She would have been terrified.

One year after she was reported missing, there is still no new information about what happened to Arieanna Day.

The three month old's mother reported her missing September 11, 2018. The man police say is her father, Andrew Terry, will face a jury later this month in connection with her disappearance.

It's hard to know exactly what the Roanoke Police Department has been doing as part of this investigation. They declined an interview for our story but say investigators remain dedicated to bringing her home.

Wednesday marked day one of a two-day trial for the man who's been charged with concealing the body of a baby reported missing more than a year ago.

Andrew Terry, the baby's suspected father, is pleading not guilty to the charge against him.

But at the start of the trial, the defense and lead prosecutor could agree on one thing: questions remain unanswered in this case - namely, where is Arieanna Day?

The missing 3-month-old baby's body has never been recovered, yet Terry has been charged with concealing her body. This came after he made statements to police last year, confessing to hiding the baby's body in a shallow grave.

During trial proceedings Wednesday, Angie Simpkins reminded the jurors that just because someone confesses does not mean they're telling the truth.

The trial began with a jury deliberation that took less than an hour. Several jurors told the court they remember watching parts of this case on WDBJ7.

Once jurors were selected, the prosecution, led by Cristina Agee, opened by walking jurors through the details of the case.

She called eight witnesses to the stand throughout the day. The first to testify was a teary-eyed woman who said she was the baby's godmother. The woman claimed she saw the baby often in her short life, taking her on the weekends and even overnights at her house. The day Arieanna was reported missing, the woman said she took the baby and Jessica to the WIC office and grocery shopping. The godmother said when she dropped the two back off at the home on Hanover, she kissed the baby, told her she loved her, and prayed that the angels watched over her. She never saw her again.

Other witnesses included several Roanoke Police officers. Officers noted that Arieanna Day's mother, Jessica Day, said she called police to her home to report her daughter missing an hour after she noticed the baby was gone.

Officers also alluded to text conversations between Terry and Day that seemed to indicate a custody dispute, but most of the text messages were not read aloud in court. At least one of the officers reported that Day and Terry appeared calm and unemotional throughout most of the investigation.

Prosecutors noted through their examination of the witnesses that Terry was living "a double life." They confirmed that in addition to a long on-again off-again relationship with Day, Terry was living with his girlfriend of 16 years at a home in Blacksburg with their two children.

Terry at many times throughout the investigation also called into question whether he was actually Arieanna's father.

The night she was reported missing, Terry's clothes were muddy and wet. Originally he told police he slipped and fell while at work. Later his story changed.

Back