• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
According to the arrest reports from the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office, a deputy responded to a residence in Crestiew on Fowler Road on a disturbance call.

Upon being let in the home the deputy observed a floor covered in urine and feces, the report states.

It was also determined two children lived in the home with 26-year-old Misty Fitzpatrick, 59-year-old Barbara Fitzpatrick and 25-year-old Edward Wallace.

The report revealed one of the children had a major rash all over her body - which was later determined to be a yeast infection she is being treated for.

It was revealed in the report the residence does not have running water and is being heated by space heaters.

One room, which appeared to be a child's room, had animal feces and what appeared to be a pool of urine on the floor, the report stated.

An investigator advised he found feces in one of the children's hair as they were being removed from the home, the report revealed.

Always piss and shit, I mean, urine and feces are associated with such filthy scum bags. Ugh, throw them in a dumpster and haul them away to the nearest landfill asap.

I live on Bethel street, I get corrected to Brothel street, every. fucking. time. LOL

Anyhoo, at least now we knw what they're doing instead of feeding the kids and cleaning the house, I really hope grandma isn't involved in what they are wasting their time on.:eek:

Feces even found in child's hair. It's a wonder none of them had anything worse than a yeast infection.

[....]

What causes candidiasis of the skin?

Candidiasis of the skin develops when the skin becomes infected with Candida. A small amount of Candida fungi naturally live on the skin. When this type of fungus begins to multiply uncontrollably, however, it can cause an infection. This may occur because of:

• warm weather
  • tight clothing
  • poor hygiene
  • infrequent undergarment changes
  • obesity
  • the use of antibiotics that kill harmless bacteria that keep Candida under control
  • the use of corticosteroids or other medications that affect the immune system
  • a weakened immune system as a result of diabetes, pregnancy, or another medical condition
  • incomplete drying of damp or wet skin
Candida fungi thrive and grow in warm, moist areas. This is why the condition often affects areas where there are folds of skin.

Babies can also develop candidiasis of the skin, especially on the buttocks. A diaper tends to provide an ideal environment for Candida.

Candidiasis of the skin usually isn’t contagious. However, people with weakened immune systems may develop the condition after touching the skin of an infected person. Those with compromised immune systems are also more likely to develop a severe infection as a result of candidiasis.
[....]

[/quote]

1624384806147.png

Name:WALLACE, EDWARD WILLIAM JR

Current Status:ACTIVE

Supervision Type:PROBATION FELONY

Scheduled Termination Date:05/07/2022

Current Community Supervision History:

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Community Supervision Length
03/04/2019CHILD NEGLECT05/08/2019OKALOOSA19005970Y 36M 0D
1624384906815.png

Name:FITZPATRICK, MISTY RAY DAWN