• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Baltimore police arrested three male teens all ages 14 were charged with sexual assault and as adults.

According to police, on Thursday, detectives arrested Wilmer Ramos, Phillip Worrell and Nile Campbell have been charged as adults with first- and second-degree rape.

Police say on Feb. 6, at approximately 10 p.m., four juvenile suspects followed a 19-year-old woman after she got off an MTA bus. Three suspects forced the victim into a rear yard, one at gunpoint and sexually assaulted her.

A fourth juvenile, age 12 who was present during the sexual assault, has been identified and was charged as a juvenile.

Neighbors came out of their home and interrupted the assault, causing the suspects to flee.

Police say, Baltimore City School Police contacted sex offense detectives after seeing news reports with suspect photos. School police recognized two of the suspects and the other two were identified soon after.

The suspects were positively identified by the victim and warrants were issued for three teens.

Wilmar, Nile and Philip

Sad that there's a society where staying at home and not socializing is considered a good thing.

Ok.. here we go.
First off. You don't know me, and no NOTHING about me or my parenting skills. My son is very social. He has lots of friends. We are always out and about. He always has friends over, and I've usually got about 2 or 3 young teenage boys running in and out between our houses.

We play video games, go dirt biking or 4 wheeling. We go to youth group and wrestling meets. His friends are always between here or there. It takes a village to raise children and I am eternally grateful for my village.

My point was I know my son, I know his friends, and know what they do. I am extremely involved in his and his friends lives and activities. (Even if we play video games.. and notice I said we- I play with him. Or I sit in the living room and work or study while he plays..)
He is at home or doing things a normal 12 year old does. He isn't out being a rapey little asshole.

Ok.. here we go.
First off. You don't know me, and no NOTHING about me or my parenting skills. My son is very social. He has lots of friends. We are always out and about. He always has friends over, and I've usually got about 2 or 3 young teenage boys running in and out between our houses.

We play video games, go dirt biking or 4 wheeling. We go to youth group and wrestling meets. His friends are always between here or there. It takes a village to raise children and I am eternally grateful for my village.

My point was I know my son, I know his friends, and know what they do. I am extremely involved in his and his friends lives and activities. (Even if we play video games.. and notice I said we- I play with him. Or I sit in the living room and work or study while he plays..)
He is at home or doing things a normal 12 year old does. He isn't out being a rapey little asshole.
You didn't have to clarify anything ..
Those who know you, understood your meaning .. <3

I must be racist cause I KNEW the race of these little bastards before I ever clicked the link.
In my defense....I've been trained by the media. 9 times out of 10 it's young black males. It is what it is I guess.

I at first didnt think it was racist, because i assumed you were referring to the fact that the crime happened near a public transportation bus. I dont think ive ever seen white folk hanging out around public transit. Really is a predominantly black enjoyed mode of travel, city buses. Sociological fact right there.

But it seems you thought it was black guys cuz of the simple fact that a horrible crime occurred. Yeah that is pretty racist.

Back