• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Not much to say here aside from the fact that I have re-enabled thread ratings. No real benefit for it, but you can see the ratings from the thread list in case you may want to quickly see which threads are getting good (or terrible) ratings from members.

I don't know if I should start a thread in the bug forum instead of replying here, but I noticed a glitch where the forum software won't let you vote on threads that you started yourself.

@Malodorous
Why would one need to "vote" on their own thread?
Wouldn't it be obvious that one already liked the thread content or he/she woukdnt have posted it in the first place.

(Not busting balls or eggs here, I just think it would be silly to vote on your own contributions.)

@Malodorous
Why would one need to "vote" on their own thread?
Wouldn't it be obvious that one already liked the thread content or he/she woukdnt have posted it in the first place.

(Not busting balls or eggs here, I just think it would be silly to vote on your own contributions.)
I do believe you completely misunderstood the entirety of my post.

Back