• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I can't access the NSFW thread, I'm not a Bold Member yet. I'm gonna try to do that after Christmas, so that I don't screw up the finely maneuvered landmine that is my budget, LOL! Maybe one of our Veteran Members can tell me a bit more. Thanks again!

@Nell

The looneywop story is... eh, it's dead.
Nothing noteworthy
I wasn't trying to be a nuisance, or stir the pot, I was just curious as to how he/she fit in to the BB fake cancer drama. I hate unanswered questions, LOL! Thanks for letting me know what I wasn't missing. :)

I wasn't trying to be a nuisance, or stir the pot, I was just curious as to how he/she fit in to the BB fake cancer drama. I hate unanswered questions, LOL! Thanks for letting me know what I wasn't missing. :)
Meh. Natural to be curious.

OK. So the number o e question I get, as keeper of the DD records, is what thread did Peeperann melt down in? What thread was she exposed in and showed the most crazy. Well it took some time and research (Morbid keeps everything on fucking microfiche, he's that old) but I found one that was towards the end, when even I and my unicorn soft soul didn't believe her anymore. It may be a little confusing not knowing the Dmax and Malq back story, but its the best example of a calling out and her losing it I could find.

Page 1030 on in this thread. http://www.dreamindemon.com/community/threads/dear-so-and-sos-bullshit-confession.9708/

Enjoy

I came here right in the middle of the Peeper debacle and at one point I think someone thought I was Peeper under another name, but, alas, no, it was just me. I think I am going to see if I missed anything, probably won't matter if I did. LOL

there used to be a nappy old dried turd here that was a friend of morbid's, cant remember his name...I liked his dog. he was overly compensating for a small array of appendages but could volley a shot back now and again...terrible habit of thinking he was far cleverer than he was and hung by a haemmeroid off of himself's bollocks... what was that pompous arse's name...
sound familiar to anyone. years ago..

there used to be a nappy old dried turd here that was a friend of morbid's, cant remember his name...I liked his dog. he was overly compensating for a small array of appendages but could volley a shot back now and again...terrible habit of thinking he was far cleverer than he was and hung by a haemmeroid off of himself's bollocks... what was that pompous arse's name...
sound familiar to anyone. years ago..

You're talking about Swivel?

ahhh...tv guide is a best seller...
he used to have his nose buried far and away in your nethers and you quite liked it if I remember correctly...is he well missed?

He is one of my real life, closest friends and helped build this site.

Back