• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

staysblazed_xo

♥ ⁴²⁰ queen ♥
New Jersey Police are seeking public assistance in locating a 15-year-old boy from Mountain Lakes, New Jersey who last seen in Camden.

Police say Thomas Kolding, 15, lives in Mountain Lakes with his parents and was last known to be at his home over a week ago on October 30.

Officials have confirmed Kolding took a train from Denville to Newark’s Broad Street Station, and then traveled by train to New York Penn Station.

Most recently, Kolding was spotted in Camden, New Jersey on November 3 at the Walter Rand Train Station.

According to surveillance video, he was wearing an orange and black striped hooded sweatshirt and a camouflage jacket with dark parents carrying a blue Adidas backpack.

Police describe Kolding between 100 and 115 pounds and about 5’3” with brown hair and eyes.

Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to call Mountain Lakes Police at (973) 334-1413.

Thomas Kolding Missing_1541692372680.jpg_6359675_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

I'm kinda hoping that he'll come home after the money runs out but without knowing the why, it's anybody's guess

He looks so much younger than 15 in my opinion, and the surveillance pic looks even younger than the older studio shot.

They found him

Source here - https://www.dailyrecord.com/story/n...-lakes-runaway-found-philadelphia/1998611002/

When he was finally located in a Philadelphia shopping center, Thomas Kolding, the runaway teen from Mountain Lakes, was uninjured — and he had a full stomach.

Officers from the Philadelphia Police Department's 12th District came upon the 15-year-old just after 4 p.m. Tuesday near Penrose Plaza, a shopping mall that includes a ShopRite, restaurants and stores, said Officer Eric McLaurin, a Philadelphia police spokesman.

Kolding, whose Oct. 30 disappearance sparked a multi-state, two week search, had no obvious injuries and was turned over to the Philadelphia Police Department's Special Victim's Unit, McLaurin told the USA TODAY Network New Jersey and DailyRecord.com.

Detective John Hukowski of the Mountain Lakes Police Department, who worked with at least 14 agencies on finding the youth, said Wednesday that he was overjoyed to hear from Philadelphia police that Kolding was safe and not hungry.

A Philadelphia officer who found the teen told Hukowski he offered him pizza or another meal.

Hukowski said the boy replied, "No, I'm good. I already ate."

Continues here

Okay kid, glad you’re safe. Now what the FUCK were you thinking!

Okay kid, glad you’re safe. Now what the FUCK were you thinking!
Sounds like his parents are over bearing dicks. Fighting over grades even though he's on the honor roll. In a statement by the school principal he mentions that his 2 younger brothers havent even missed 1 class due to all this. His dad and the principal were in contact to talk about him returning to school 6 hours before his dad even announced he was found. He hadn't even see his kid yet...

From LFODBiker's link:
Mountain Lakes High School interim Principal Frank Sanchez said students are relieved and happy that Kolding was found. He said he spoke Tuesday around 5 p.m. to Nicolai Kolding, the boy's father, who was preparing to go to Philadelphia.

"His father and I are focused on Thomas's re-entry to school," Sanchez said. "We plan on welcoming him warmly, but we want him to be back healthy and ready."

Sanchez said there was no specific timetable for the teen to return to school. The district's crisis team has been meeting on ways of re-integrating Kolding, a freshman in a class of 194, and on making school comfortable for his two younger brothers, who have not missed classes, Sanchez said.

"We're going to focus on him and on what he missed. What he wants to share is up to him and his family," Sanchez said.

[...]

Around 11 p.m. Tuesday, Nicolai Kolding said on Facebook that his son was found in Philadelphia and would need at least one night in the hospital, "as he's been through a lot over these last two weeks."

[...]

After an argument with his father about his grades — though he's an honors student — Kolding rode his bicycle Oct. 30 to the Denville train station. He was traced to the Broad Street station in Newark, then to Penn Station in New York City. The last confirmed sightings were on Nov. 3, when he was caught on surveillance cameras at Walter Rand Transit Station in Camden and an hour later on Race Street in Philadelphia.

He left behind notes for his family and a friend that indicated he didn't want to be found. He took $1,000 of his savings but not his cellphone or other electronic devices, his father said.

Yes, this exactly: "Sanchez said there was no specific timetable for the teen to return to school. The district's crisis team has been meeting on ways of re-integrating Kolding... "

Is no one considering the possibility he went off on a lark, and fortunately had a blast? At his age I and my outcast friends would camp on the beach, those memories are golden.

Back