• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
One suspect was easily identified by police after his outfit choice in a Kwik Shop robbery early Saturday morning.

Lincoln police said a man entered the business around 3:50 a.m. wearing multi-colored cosmic kitten pajama pants.

The robber, later identified as Thomas Hilber, 28, was armed with a knife and demanded money, police said.

Hilber ran off with cash and police spotted him wearing the previously described pants near.

Hibler had cash and a knife and was arrested on charges of robbery and use of a deadly weapon to commit a felony.
ww.kcci.com/article/multi-colored-cosmic-kitten-pajama-pants-giveaway-for-robbery-suspect/14533549
robber-1514930695.jpg

Hehehe. I almost bought the same pants. But then I figured if the neighbors or anyone else saw me in them they would think I'm on drugs. I know damn good and well I'm already suspect!

Those are awesome jama pants. I would love a pair of rainbow, tie-dye Cthulhu jama pants.

Lincoln police said a man entered the business around 3:50 a.m. wearing multi-colored cosmic kitten pajama pants.

Back off, ladies. I call dibs!
[doublepost=1514980284,1514980236][/doublepost]
What the fuck, dude? Pajama pants is for shopping at Walmart, not armed robbery.

Ugh, Cray. That is my pet peeve. Even at Wally. Visible eye twitch for me.

Had he worn camo pants he would have been tougher to find.
Instead cops were on the lookout for a reject from a 1979 school production of Godspell.

Back