• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Rotten Apple

Trusted Member
He'd have to in order to try and pull this shit.

ATHENS, Ala. — A convicted sex offender remained jailed Tuesday after the 25-year-old man, posing as a teenager, was caught taking a 14-year-old girl to a dance at her middle school, Athens authorities said.

Athens Middle School faculty members stopped Gregory Ray Brooks at the gym door because he appeared to be much older than his date at the Friday dance, Athens Superintendent Orman Bridges Jr. said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,331290,00.html

0_61_021908_sex_offender_Ala.jpg

Does that look like a 17 year old to you?

Last edited:
I swear these two look sort of alike to me.

Mark Ott:
mugshotf2578b0un1.jpg

Gregory Ray Brooks:

Granted, Brooks is kind of more pissed off, which is weird since he didn't kill his parents. Maybe Ott's just really mellow after murder, or maybe Brooks is really mad his date got interrupted.

Or maybe all perps are starting to look alike to me.

I swear these two look sort of alike to me.

Mark Ott:
mugshotf2578b0un1.jpg

Gregory Ray Brooks:

Granted, Brooks is kind of more pissed off, which is weird since he didn't kill his parents. Maybe Ott's just really mellow after murder, or maybe Brooks is really mad his date got interrupted.

Or maybe all perps are starting to look alike to me.

That's funny. I thought Brooks looked more like Booger from Revenge of the Nerds.

grin.jpg

Hes probably just delussional about how old he looks, I have a friend 26yo that swears he looks 18 and that he doesnt look out of place with his 18yo gf, belive you me he does and they do... uugggg.

Back