• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A hilarious video posted online shows a slurring woman attempt to pay with toy banks cards before attempting to make a call on her fake plastic phone.

Despite the efforts of a 7-Eleven store manager in San Antonio, Texas, the barefooted female struggles to understand why she is unable to pay.

Clearly confused, she brandishes the blue and yellow card with a red-rim once more.

The toy clearly states 'CREDIT CARD' in large writing along with the name 'L. M. SMART' and a fake number.

A man in a red shirt looks at it before asking, 'Is this even a real card?' before the store manager asks him to try to swipe it.

When it fails, the shopper bursts into laughter and walks away, as the female beside him still appears none-the-wiser as to why it won't work.

'L.M. Smart that's like a goddamn "toys for tikes" kind of card,' the manager said. 'She's trying to swipe that mother****** to get some merchandise.

'I've been trying to tell her... swipe it, so you can see if you can get something out of there.

'She's dead a** serious thinking it's a real credit card... man she's out of control.'

Seconds later, the woman questions, 'What about this?' revealing another suspicious card in pink and purple, labelled 'DEBIT CARD.'

Telling her again that it will not work, he said: 'Girl, are you dead serious about this credit card?'

'It's a debit card,' she replies with a confused expression, as she tries to swipe it again.

'It's not a real debit card, that's what I'm trying to tell you. Where did you get that from?' the store manager replies.

The woman then pulls an orange phone from her hand up to her ear and tries to listen to it.

'You can't call nobody because that phone don't work,' the manager said. 'I told you, if you call me I'll buy that stuff for you.'

Video at the link

Back