• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Kevin M. Boon, 47, and Felicia Boon, 34, have been charged with promoting and allowing the extensive, ongoing neglect, abuse and torture of the husband's 15-year-old daughter, who was rescued earlier this month after she managed to obtain a cellphone and ask her aunt to call the police.

Much of the abuse was administered by a 15-year-old step-sibling whom the parents had given authority to "discipline" the victim, prosecutors say.

Police went to the home on the afternoon of Dec. 5 after receiving a call about a girl throwing boiling water on another girl. The officer could see juveniles inside, but the juveniles did not respond to knocks and announcements that police were at the door.

One was seen on the phone, saying, "Hurry up dad, police are here and are knocking on the front and back door. I don't know what to do." Boon arrived moments later and let the officer inside. The juveniles denied any kind of fight had taken place and appeared fine. The officer left.

But back at the station, he learned about the aunt's call about the victim, who was not among the juveniles he had spoken to and was not mentioned by them or Boon. He returned to Boon's home and asked about the girl. Boon said she was fine and was in an upstairs bedroom.

The officer noted a stench of urine so strong his eyes watered and his nose burned. The victim could barely stand as she exited the bedroom in tattered clothing, with bruises and cuts to her face and head.

Other family members interrupted as the officer tried to ask questions. After she was led to another room, she told him she was scared and had not had anything to eat or drink in three days.

“I want to tell you guys the truth, but I’m afraid that you will send me back home,” she said.

She said she'd been kept in her room since about August and didn't know the date. She was later taken to a hospital where doctors found a long list of injuries from beatings and scaldings administered by the step-siblings, and of which the defendants were well aware.

The girl told police she was pulled from school in November 2017 in favor of homeschooling. But she said the lessons mostly consisted of Felicia Boon making her copy passages from the Bible.

At some point, she said, her father installed an alarm that would go off if the door opened and began using plastic ties to secure the door. The step-siblings then used the ties to bind the victim's wrists to her bed on other occasions.

The victim had just one set of clothing, which was extremely soiled. She said she was made to shower in the clothes while her stepmother sprayed her with bleach.

She told police the other 15-year-old beat her with a belt and a pole and once choked her with a cord so hard she passed out. The other children started scalding her with water late last month.

"This is how hell feels," she said the other 15-year-old told her.

When she escaped once from the attacks in the bedroom and told her father the others were burning her with water, she said Kevin Boon simply ordered her back upstairs.

Three other children involved in the abuse, ages 15, 14 and 12, are charged in juvenile court, and prosecutors have petitioned to have the oldest moved to adult court.
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...ed-abuse-torture-teenage-daughter/2373567002/
1545359662516.png

Last edited:
An officer called Wednesday, July 24 to testify against a Cudahy couple charged with child abuse called the case shocking. Prosecutors said Kevin Boon-Bey, 47, and his now estranged wife, Felicia Boon, 35, starved and tortured Boon-Bey's 15-year-old daughter.

Jurors on Wednesday listened to a recording of the victim crying out for help -- more than 11 minutes long. In the recording, jurors could hear the victim screaming. It was one of a handful of moments that brought people to tears in the courtroom.

Prosecutors said the couple and their other children locked Boon-Bey's daughter in an upstairs bedroom, sprayed her with bleach water, poured scalding water down her back, withheld food, zip-tied her to a bed frame, and beat her with a belt and metal pole.

"There were injuries that looked like she was whipped with a belt or other small objects. There was a line that went down her spine that appeared to be a burn," said Officer Adam Frick, Cudahy Police Department.

Detectives removed the girl from the home in December after she got hold of a cellphone, recorded some of the abuse, and texted it to a relative, who called police.

The defense argued the six other children who were living in the home, and were treated well, were responsible. Relatives and police told the jury both defendants knew what was going on, and did nothing.

"That Mr. Boon-Bey was present, and that she had called out to him for help, and that he said, 'Get back upstairs or you'll get a whooping'," said Officer Frink.

The victim is recovering, free from the locked room and the people prosecutors said were responsible for her pain.

@Satanica
After six days of testimony from dozens of witnesses, a Milwaukee County jury found a father and stepmother guilty Wednesday, July 31 on several charges in connection with an alleged child torture case in Cudahy.

Kevin Boon-Bey charges:
  • Physical abuse of a child, repeated acts causing bodily harm, as party to a crime - NOT GUILTY
  • Causing mental harm to a child, as party to a crime - GUILTY
  • Chronic neglect of a child, consequence is bodily harm, as party to a crime -- two counts - NOT GUILTY, NOT GUILTY
  • Chronic neglect of a child, consequence is emotional damage, as party to a crime - GUILTY
  • False imprisonment, as party to a crime - GUILTY
Felicia Boon charges:
  • Physical abuse of a child, repeated acts causing bodily harm, as party to a crime - GUILTY
  • Causing mental harm to a child, as party to a crime - GUILTY
  • Chronic neglect of a child, consequence is bodily harm, as party to a crime -- two counts - NOT GUILTY, NOT GUILTY
  • Chronic neglect of a child, consequence is emotional damage as party to a crime - GUILTY
  • False imprisonment, as party to a crime - GUILTY

@Satanica
A couple found guilty of child abuse learned their fate on Friday, Sept. 6.

Kevin Boon-Bey was sentenced to six years in prison with five years of extended supervision.

Felicia Boon was sentenced to seven years in prison with five years of extended supervision.

Both were facing six felonies related to child abuse. Their 15-year-old daughter says she was beaten, starved and held captive at times. She also testified the mother instructed other children in the house to hurt her.
1567860378367.png
1567860388103.png

Deputy District Attorney Matthew Torbenson noted how many people wrote letters in support of the couple and came to the hearings, including to Friday's sentencing. They were "seeking mercy and compassion" that Boon never showed the victim, he said.

He wanted them to know that the evidence at trial wasn't even all of the evidence since two of the three children who imposed the "discipline" on the victim declined to testify. They are facing their own criminal charges in juvenile court.

The victim read a statement in court Friday. "All this time I'd been thinking I'm the problem, but I'm the victim," she said. "Your opinion no longer matters to me."

She had testified at trial about being locked in an upstairs bedroom where she had to sleep on the floor and use a pail as a toilet. Her half-siblings, ages 15, 14, and 12, burned her with boiling water, zip-tied her hands together and beat her with their fists, a belt and a pole. She once was choked with a cord until she passed out.

Police went to the home in December after getting a call about a girl throwing boiling water on another girl. The officer said the stench of urine and feces that hit him after opening a door to the upstairs was overpowering.

He found the victim in tattered clothes with cuts and bruises to her head and neck, and she said she hadn't eaten or drank in three days.

Boon-Bey and Boon have four younger children who were in the custody of child protective services after their arrests.

Last edited:
What the fuck is with that hat?
I think this has something to do with "Moorish Science" along with the "bey" suffix. Could be the guy got religion once he knew he was going to prison?
Apparently "bey" is also used by "sovereign citizens" because it means "Lord" in Turkish to indicate that they aren't subservient to any government.

Anyway...I don't think the sentences were long enough.

I think this has something to do with "Moorish Science" along with the "bey" suffix. Could be the guy got religion once he knew he was going to prison?
Apparently "bey" is also used by "sovereign citizens" because it means "Lord" in Turkish to indicate that they aren't subservient to any government.

Anyway...I don't think the sentences were long enough.
Somehow this makes me loathe him so much more.

Back