• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I've never hit a woman, but can I come and watch? I'll cheer you on and buy the beer afterward.
I prefer vodka, it's in my blood cuz, unfortunately I'm Russian. Yeah. Like the cannibals and the chopped up stripper on this site :) We can charge admission and use money raised to pay the poor kids' therapy bills

She terrorized that poor little boy. I consider this child abuse. Imagine what mind games she plays that we don't know about. :( She needs to have both kids taken away from her.
I agree, and while maybe a criminal case can’t be filed has anyone contacted children services. I mean sure they suck, but even if they’d look into it maybe mom would finally get a clue how truly harming this was.
Or what about a local news channel? Forwarded to her place of employment? Anything to get the the word out that children aren’t at your disposal to destroy for your amusement.

Back