• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Wait, there’s nothing posted....was there an article link?
did anyone screenshot that before it was yanked?
Wtf?
The post is gone ..
For 6 or more minutes
She told her 9 year old son to say good bye to baby brother, kiss him good bye. Smile for this video so his new family will know who his old family is. Know where he came from. Etcetc.
The boy was sobbing the whole time holding and loving his baby brother. She just kept saying 2 kids is too much, he has to go, he cries too much, he has to go.
It was horrible. The boy was sobbing and begging to keep him. You could see the terror and sadness.
At one point she said then maybe I should keep the baby and give you away.
Post automatically merged:

I want to kill her.

The boy looks like he has black eyes. But I think it's from crying. You know when you cry for hours... really sob, his eyes look like that.

Last edited:
For 6 or more minutes
She told her 9 year old son to say good bye to baby brother, kiss him good bye. Smile for this video so his new family will know who his old family is. Know where he came from. Etcetc.
The boy was sobbing the whole time holding and loving his baby brother. She just kept saying 2 kids is too much, he has to go, he cries too much, he has to go.
It was horrible. The boy was sobbing and begging to keep him. You could see the terror and sadness.
At one point she said then maybe I should keep the baby and give you away.

I want to kill her.

The boy looks like he has black eyes. But I think it's from crying. You know when you cry for hours... really sob, his eyes look like that.
Jeebus. maybe she should have them both taken from her.

At least she posted the beginning of the video. I saw it this morning. It went on for over 5 minutes of emotional torture, cajoling the little boy to smile for a video that will result in his little brother being sold.

What an evil pile of shit, I’m not into hitting women
so can someone else punch her in the face
There are women here who would line up for that opportunity.

Last edited:
Back