• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
The sensation of a spider or moth on my foot freaks me out. Anywhere else no problem. I used to let my pet tarantula crawl up my arm all the way to the top of my head.
But anywhere below the ankle is a completely weird sensation.

That pic made me scream like a little girl.

I hate spiders, snakes - you know, all the usual stuff.

But I can usually control myself around them.

I have one unreasonable fear. I don't know where it came from. I just know as soon as I see them, I will walk the other way or hide behind anyone I am with.

Ducks.

They send me into a panic. I have no desire to feed them, pet them or even save them when they have swallowed a fish hook or something.

I hate ducks.
1534300293309.gif

Post automatically merged:

I have a huge needle phobia. I don't scream like a little girl, but it is traumatic.
I'm pretty good with the needle. Had to inject my wife because she is too petrified to do it. Of course on the days we had arguments I tended to not be so stealthy.

Last edited:
I had to give my mother, an LVN, B-12 shots. She had me practice on an orange first just like she did in nursing school.

Back