• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

Somebody slowed the police’s roll: Thieves keep stealing the wheels off of the patrol cars in Mississippi’s capital city.

Jackson police spokesman Sgt. Roderick Holmes tells local news outlets that three police cars were towed Saturday after police discovered their wheels had been stolen. The cars had been parked behind a police museum in downtown Jackson. Holmes says police aren’t sure when the wheels were taken.

It’s the second time thieves have taken wheels from a Jackson patrol car in recent weeks. A car was left on blocks outside the police training academy in March in west Jackson after thieves stole tires and rims.

Back in my meth days......Cops were the first ones to get hit. You want guns? Cops work vehicles, personal rides and homes are a great place to start. Fortunately.......I grew a soul and a brain in the middle of all that dumb shit. No more dope for me yo...It's all caoco smoothies and sunsets now.

Back