• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
220px-They_Shall_Not_Grow_Old.jpg

Go see this in the theater! Seriously go see it this week. This was so good it was mesmerizing to say the least. I felt like I was watching ghosts that had been summoned to come back and tell their stories.

From Wikipedia:
They Shall Not Grow Old is a 2018 documentary film directed and produced by Peter Jackson. The film was created using original footage of World War I from the Imperial War Museum's archives, most of it previously unseen, alongside audio from BBC and IWM interviews of British servicemen who fought in the conflict. Most of the footage has been colorized and transformed with modern production techniques, with the addition of sound effects and voice acting to be more evocative and feel closer to the soldiers' actual experiences.

It really was and I watch a good deal of documentaries! I'm really glad it got general release. I missed the one day events in Dec. and Jan. and was pretty pissed off about it.

Back