• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
New details have come to light in an unsolved murder of a Milwaukee man. Firefighters discovered the victim's body back in January, in an abandoned home. A recently unsealed warrant identifies the victim and includes new details of the gruesome crime.

Hours after learning of his death, Jimmie Gray's daughters stood outside the home where investigators found his body and begged for information.

"They didn't have to do my daddy like that," said Gray's daughter.

"Somebody knows something because this is not just a dad. He was a grandfather and a great grandfather, and his whole life was about his family," said Gray's daughter.

It's been three months since the 67-year-old was killed and set on fire in the basement of the north side home, and his family still doesn't understand why.

"He ended up here dead and on fire. Unrecognizable," said Gray's daughter.

Milwaukee police have not named a suspect or said how Gray was killed, but a recently unsealed search warrant describes a heinous crime scene. Firefighters found Gary's severely burned body bound to a support beam, his left leg was severed above the knee.

"Whoever did this to my daddy. This is so inhumane. This is cruel. You can't have a heart to do that," said Gray's daughter.

Investigators issued the warrant to collect video from a neighbor's surveillance system hoping to piece together how and when Gray arrived at the abandoned home and who he was with.

Back