• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Keepalowprofile

[•••]
. Beachgoers are advised not to pet the wild horses on Assateague Island, off the coast of Maryland, America, which have roamed the island since the 1600s.

But the unlucky Speedo-clad tourist ignored the advice, and can be seen approaching the brown horse before gently petting its side in the video, which was filmed last month.

Unfortunately for him, the horse seems to have other ideas and raises its back leg before delivering an eye-watering kick straight in the middle-aged man's genitals.
[•••]

Pasty blotchy tourist sterilized naturally and without invasive procedure!

Got him!
Right in the withered baby corndog.
No man should ever...and I mean EVER...wear a Speedo in public.
No one wants a glimpse of a mostly rotten banana sling.
That horse is a damn treasure!

Get that man some sun screen and a bag of ice.
Looks like the blow landed on his thigh next to the family jewels. A stranger should not approach a domestic horse from that angle.
I looked up "assateague horses tourists" on youtube. Those horses are regular raccoons. They invade peoples picnic baskets. What horse wouldn't love to snuff out some tasty things after a long diet of marsh grasses.
Sandwiches, fruit, potato salad, chips, sweets. Oh yeah.

Last edited:
Back