• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Who do you think Negan will kill?

• Daryl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michonne

• Abraham

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Eugene

• Carl

• Aaron

• Sasha

• Rosita

• Glen

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Maggie

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Angiebla

Trusted Member
This is my first thread, so I hope I did it right.

We know Negan is going to kill someone in the group...who will it be?

I'm so excited for tonight's episode!
[doublepost=1477249051,1477248963][/doublepost]The poll won't let me add more options, so I couldn't add Carl, or multiple people.

I don't have cable any more, so I'll be getting my WD fix online, spoilers don't bother me, I had to drop the cable, internet without cable is $45, cable with internet $145, so you can see why.

I don't have cable any more, so I'll be getting my WD fix online, spoilers don't bother me, I had to drop the cable, internet without cable is $45, cable with internet $145, so you can see why.

Can you watch it online the same time it airs on tv?

I don't know can you? Maybe, I haven't even thought of that. But it's not important to me to see it first run, I'll still enjoy it anyway.

I don't have cable either. Waste of money. I will be streaming it. Just google watch the walking dead live stream, you'll find one.

Welp...that was super fucked up. I cried.

Also I was right about who died, it was the way they died that was unsettling.

I screamed and I was super wrong about who would get it. I am very excited for this season now.

I literally choked on my cigarette when the big blow came. I wasn't expecting it only because of the beginning you know. And then I cried. Like a baby.

he was a beacon of love and hope and humanity and the way he loved Maggie so completely, and even in his death he only thought of her. I feel his death like a real loss.

I agree. He was kindest person on the show and he knew how to kick ass when need be. Poor Maggie, and how about Sasha? She can't catch a break. I have a feeling she might kill herself now.

When the first one came, I found myself a little annoyed because I knew that wasn't right. But I was relieved because I thought maybe we would be able to see Glenn and Maggie happy together.

After choking on my cigarette and crying, I started yelling at the computer. Because streaming. Kitty looked at me like I was insane. To see his face, which was rather unnecessary in my opinion, and him trying to speak to Maggie, I lost it all over again. I hope to have love like that some day.

I was upset since I love glen too, but it wasn't as shocking as I thought it was going to be. I was more upset when Carol shot the girl in the head that had killed her sister.

Yeah, that blew me away too. I understand why she did it, but damn that was hard to watch. For me though, the saddest death was Beth. To spend all that time to rescue her and for her to die anyway, and seeing Maggie's reaction.

I've always said since the beginning, a show about zombies should not make me cry. Yet it manages to at least once a season.

Yeah, that blew me away too. I understand why she did it, but damn that was hard to watch. For me though, the saddest death was Beth. To spend all that time to rescue her and for her to die anyway, and seeing Maggie's reaction.

I've always said since the beginning, a show about zombies should not make me cry. Yet it manages to at least once a season.

Yeah that one did make me gasp. I hated seeing Carols face when her daughter came out of the barn. I basically hate the kid deaths. It's why I hate scenes with Judith in them.

I think Maggie has a tubal pregnancy. All the symptoms fit.

I just thought of something. Holy hell poor Maggie!!

She lost her family and they were kept in a barn as walkers, Shane releases said family and they all get killed again. She lost her childhood home. She watched her father get killed. She watched her sister get killed. She watched her husband get killed. And she's pregnant.

I think it's time to leave Maggie alone for awhile.
[doublepost=1477352353,1477352296][/doublepost]
I think Maggie has a tubal pregnancy. All the symptoms fit.

Stupid question time, what's that mean?

Yeah what she said.

She had a fever, massive pain, and she looks like shit. If they don't get her to the Hilltop she's dead.

And then I'm like those fuckers had to have known what was going to happen and they didn't warn them.

I was happy to see Glen go. I hate what they turned him into in the last few seasons (especially last season). I'd be happy to see Maggie go too. I was kind of hoping they would take Maggie out and that Glen would revert into his old character.

I think the only 2 that I'd really hate to see go would be Carol and Daryl. Although I wish they would make Daryl more like he used to be as well. They've kind of muted his bad ass self the last season.

No ectopic pregnancy. I think it's Enid.

Enid said she'd take Maggie's watch on the tower, opened a jar of pickles, and handed them to Maggie. Maggie gets horribly sick, and somehow Negan's crew blocks them from every route to the obstetrician at Hilltop. Just Survive Somehow, how else did a kid survive so long, unless she's been with Negan?

I thought last night was pretty good. The King is kind of annoying but I am sure he will, in the end join Rick and them.

I think at the very end when Rick was smiling, it was because he was happy to see more people. Others think he saw Carol. Carol is getting on my nerves anymore. I think she's turned into a drama queen seeking attention.

Others think he saw Carol. Carol is getting on my nerves anymore. I think she's turned into a drama queen seeking attention.

She isn't there. Carol is outside of the Kingdom in a house by herself. I believe father Gabriel is with this new group. I've heard them called the junkyard group or people. There is a whole lot of them, from the previews I've seen.

AMC is making a ton of money off the show, so I just do not understand the absolutely HORRID CGI they have been using lately. It is really distracting. That shot of Rick on top of the garbage heap was God-awful.

Oh, and the group are the Scavengers. They were in the comics, but not quite like this. This group in the show seems to be a mix of the Scavengers and the Whisperers.

That shot of Rick on top of the garbage heap was God-awful.

I agree 100%!!! I was like HOLY SHIT this is a fucking joke, I do not understand with the boatloads of money they have they cannot fix these shitty "special effects".

I think I am done with this show. I watch too many good shows to come back to this. I think the only reason why I still watch it is purely just to hate on it. I can deal with some crappy CGI, horrible acting, and ridiculous plotlines -- if I care about the central characters. But I just don't.

You've been saying that for like 4 seasons. :kiss:

But now it has just gotten really, really bad. I think it is the inclusion of horrible CGI effects making the show look like a SyFy show. The bad green screenining, the tiger, some of the zombie kills, etc, etc, I never remember it being this bad.

I'm about over the show too. Never thought I'd say that, but season seven has really killed any attachment I had left.

I waited so long for Negan, and this bullshit is what I get.

I still enjoy it. I do choose animation domination before I watch it though. No one can outshine Simpsons and Bob's Burgers.

I wish they would stop showing Negan's flat ass. He is sexy as hell aside from that. I think Eugene is just doing what he always does, surviving. At least there were no awful special effects. I also like seeing more into the saviors, I am totally fascinated with the wives and I do wonder if they want to kill Negan they don't just slice his throat open while he's sleeping?

Of and Dwight's wife, where did she go? I somehow miss that? She's just ran off, right, she's not really dead, right?

I mean, come on... what the fuck was up with that deer? Jesus, it's like they aren't even trying anymore.

Spoiler below:

So last night was weird. Why is Sasha not dead? It seems unrealistic that Negan would just continue to allow people trying to kill him, to live. So fucking funny that gullible ass Eugene gave her a pill. Ha!

I am glad Dwight seems to be with them, I do believe he wants Negan dead like no other. So, I guess it was him with the crossbow last week.

Why all those women didn't just tell the old lady to fuck off, and go with Rick and them I dunno.

Also, hilltop guy needs to die.

How did Sasha fuck up such a simple task? She annoys me to no end. And I get why Eugene is doing what he's doing. He's a coward and this is the best he's had it since Abraham picked him up. Now instead of being a weak clown he's in charge of men and has a pretty nice apartment.

Is Maggie ever gonna start showing? And you know when he didn't kill her Gregory took off to tattle to Neegan. Bastard.

I thought the finale was pretty fucking awesome. I was never really emotionally invested in Sasha, but she went out with style. I wish the tiger would have eaten Negan, but I guess we need him for next season.

I wonder how many garbage pail kids got away, fuck them and their inability to speak English. That goes for King Ezekiel too, like come the fuck on, man. Was Dwight with them? I don't understand what he did to help.

I didn't care about Sasha so that was whatever. She got off light for trying to murder Negan. I also didn't think of her being a zombie, like derp. To bad she didn't eat Negans face off.

I believed Dwight. He genuinely looked confused when the trash people turned in Rick and company. Stupid bitches. I was so pissed!!!

I think Negan has his suspicions about Eugene. He gave him a really hard look when he said Sasha must have run out of air, like he didn't quite believe him.

I spent most of the time wishing someone would kill Tara. She bugs the fuck out of me.

Back