• Rosita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glen

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Maggie

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Angiebla

This is my first thread, so I hope I did it right.

We know Negan is going to kill someone in the group...who will it be?

I'm so excited for tonight's episode!
[doublepost=1477249051,1477248963][/doublepost]The poll won't let me add more options, so I couldn't add Carl, or multiple people.

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
I don't have cable any more, so I'll be getting my WD fix online, spoilers don't bother me, I had to drop the cable, internet without cable is $45, cable with internet $145, so you can see why.

Angiebla

I don't have cable any more, so I'll be getting my WD fix online, spoilers don't bother me, I had to drop the cable, internet without cable is $45, cable with internet $145, so you can see why.
Can you watch it online the same time it airs on tv?

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
I don't know can you? Maybe, I haven't even thought of that. But it's not important to me to see it first run, I'll still enjoy it anyway.

thatsmallgrl

Tiny Warrior
Bold Member!
I don't have cable either. Waste of money. I will be streaming it. Just google watch the walking dead live stream, you'll find one.

Angiebla

Welp...that was super fucked up. I cried.

Also I was right about who died, it was the way they died that was unsettling.

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
I screamed and I was super wrong about who would get it. I am very excited for this season now.

thatsmallgrl

Tiny Warrior
Bold Member!
I literally choked on my cigarette when the big blow came. I wasn't expecting it only because of the beginning you know. And then I cried. Like a baby.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
I have never been so mad in my damn life over a TV show. I've read the comics so I was anticipating that but when they faked us out and I was all relieved and downright chipper? Fuck them right in the face. It was one heartbreak after another and my damn eyelids are still swollen from crying. The table scene? Totally gratuitous heartbreak!!! And they took my husband Daryl and are probably going to torture him to death! Fuck you Kirkman and Gimple!

When Daryl hit him and we thought it was going to be him, I dang near ripped my daughter's arm off and then when he turned around and swung we all 3 screamed so loud my son came running in from his room!

Sigh.

Luckily, or unluckily, I am going to Walker Stalker in Atlanta this weekend and going to tour the filming site in Senoia. I loved Glenn, more than any of the characters because he was a beacon of love and hope and humanity and the way he loved Maggie so completely, and even in his death he only thought of her. I feel his death like a real loss. It's ridiculous, I know and I have only been then engrossed in books before.

If I happen to run into Kirkman or Gimple, Imma punch em' in the nuts!

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
he was a beacon of love and hope and humanity and the way he loved Maggie so completely, and even in his death he only thought of her. I feel his death like a real loss.
I agree. He was kindest person on the show and he knew how to kick ass when need be. Poor Maggie, and how about Sasha? She can't catch a break. I have a feeling she might kill herself now.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
Hope not, we're running out of folks! Oh, Michonne had a thing with Ezekial but she's with Rick now so maybe Sasha will?

thatsmallgrl

Tiny Warrior
Bold Member!
When the first one came, I found myself a little annoyed because I knew that wasn't right. But I was relieved because I thought maybe we would be able to see Glenn and Maggie happy together.

After choking on my cigarette and crying, I started yelling at the computer. Because streaming. Kitty looked at me like I was insane. To see his face, which was rather unnecessary in my opinion, and him trying to speak to Maggie, I lost it all over again. I hope to have love like that some day.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
I know, hurts my cold black heart. :(
[doublepost=1477343403,1477342662][/doublepost]It just dawned on me, there is only Daryl, Carl and Rick left from the original group. :arghh:

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
I was upset since I love glen too, but it wasn't as shocking as I thought it was going to be. I was more upset when Carol shot the girl in the head that had killed her sister.

thatsmallgrl

Tiny Warrior
Bold Member!
Yeah, that blew me away too. I understand why she did it, but damn that was hard to watch. For me though, the saddest death was Beth. To spend all that time to rescue her and for her to die anyway, and seeing Maggie's reaction.

I've always said since the beginning, a show about zombies should not make me cry. Yet it manages to at least once a season.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
Yeah, that blew me away too. I understand why she did it, but damn that was hard to watch. For me though, the saddest death was Beth. To spend all that time to rescue her and for her to die anyway, and seeing Maggie's reaction.

I've always said since the beginning, a show about zombies should not make me cry. Yet it manages to at least once a season.
Yeah that one did make me gasp. I hated seeing Carols face when her daughter came out of the barn. I basically hate the kid deaths. It's why I hate scenes with Judith in them.

I think Maggie has a tubal pregnancy. All the symptoms fit.

thatsmallgrl

Tiny Warrior
Bold Member!
I just thought of something. Holy hell poor Maggie!!

She lost her family and they were kept in a barn as walkers, Shane releases said family and they all get killed again. She lost her childhood home. She watched her father get killed. She watched her sister get killed. She watched her husband get killed. And she's pregnant.

I think it's time to leave Maggie alone for awhile.
[doublepost=1477352353,1477352296][/doublepost]
I think Maggie has a tubal pregnancy. All the symptoms fit.
Stupid question time, what's that mean?

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
Yeah what she said.

She had a fever, massive pain, and she looks like shit. If they don't get her to the Hilltop she's dead.

And then I'm like those fuckers had to have known what was going to happen and they didn't warn them.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
I think it's time to leave Maggie alone for awhile.
Hopefully, as long as Lauren doesn't want to leave the show - all her pain will put even more steel in her backbone and she'll go on to lead with her little baby Glenn right beside her. Deanna saw the potential and started grooming her for it. She is her daddy's daughter after all. The only reason I could possibly imagine they would kill her baby off is because having a baby on set is so hard to deal with. Hell, Chandler wasn't legally allowed to shoot a gun until he was 14 so they filmed the shoot out scene in the prison at midnight on his birthday. So logistics would be the only reason I think. I was shocked most by Beth's and Denise's deaths. I wouldn't have been shocked at all by Glenn's if not for them tricking us. Buttholes. :shifty:

Sigh. Remember the days when all we had to worry about was Shane trying to hump on Lori? :bored:

Sudonim

Trusted Member
I was happy to see Glen go. I hate what they turned him into in the last few seasons (especially last season). I'd be happy to see Maggie go too. I was kind of hoping they would take Maggie out and that Glen would revert into his old character.

I think the only 2 that I'd really hate to see go would be Carol and Daryl. Although I wish they would make Daryl more like he used to be as well. They've kind of muted his bad ass self the last season.

McDanel

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
No ectopic pregnancy. I think it's Enid.

Enid said she'd take Maggie's watch on the tower, opened a jar of pickles, and handed them to Maggie. Maggie gets horribly sick, and somehow Negan's crew blocks them from every route to the obstetrician at Hilltop. Just Survive Somehow, how else did a kid survive so long, unless she's been with Negan?

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
I don't think she's with Negan, he would have come right up to the gate if he knew Alexandria was there.
[doublepost=1478014077,1477594413][/doublepost]So, I met and shook the hand of Michael Cudlitz and was at JDM's panel and saw all the other cast members (T-Dawg touched my daughter's arm as we squealed like idiots), did a tour of Senoia (where they film) and ate at Nick and Norman's restaurant. Even got the t-shirt. It. Was. Awesome. I would post pictures but unless I've missed any of my older ones I've posted, I don't share pictures here anymore so you'll have to use your imagination.

As far as the episode, I am really happy with the way that they got the whole grandiose Ezekiel thing explained and didn't make it out like he was just some super crazy dude. I am glad they got it out of the way in the first episode so we can move on. Excited for next week, looks like we're going to look in on Daryl!

Also, I loved the part that Carol said "put some chocolate in front of me and I will eat it up" and now I am sensing an attraction between her and Ezekiel and Morgan! Get it, gurl.
[doublepost=1478014155][/doublepost]Oh and if anyone watches Faceoff, I met Tate from season 1 and 5 too! SO FREAKING CUTE!

Mata Hari

Dirty Gutter Bitch
I thought last night was pretty good. The King is kind of annoying but I am sure he will, in the end join Rick and them.

I think at the very end when Rick was smiling, it was because he was happy to see more people. Others think he saw Carol. Carol is getting on my nerves anymore. I think she's turned into a drama queen seeking attention.

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
It was a good episode. The bomb scene had me throwing fits. I thought the new group could be the Whisperers but everyone online is calling them the garbage pail kids but hell, Rick and them didn't go very far and ran into a huge group of crazy looking people with weird hair? Especially considering he and Aaron were just out that way shortly before? Well, I suppose the person in the boots could have been stalking them and they were waiting for them. Either way, it flips the script a bit so I appreciate that. I still expect to see Glenn and Abraham and it makes me sad. :(

Roberte

Others think he saw Carol. Carol is getting on my nerves anymore. I think she's turned into a drama queen seeking attention.
She isn't there. Carol is outside of the Kingdom in a house by herself. I believe father Gabriel is with this new group. I've heard them called the junkyard group or people. There is a whole lot of them, from the previews I've seen.

Morbid

Big Daddy Yum Yum
Staff member
AMC is making a ton of money off the show, so I just do not understand the absolutely HORRID CGI they have been using lately. It is really distracting. That shot of Rick on top of the garbage heap was God-awful.

Oh, and the group are the Scavengers. They were in the comics, but not quite like this. This group in the show seems to be a mix of the Scavengers and the Whisperers.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts