• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man accused of killing his mother in July admitted that he beat her to death and then 'engaged in sexual acts' with her body, according to arrest papers obtained on Thursday.

Lindsey Turiano, 58, was arrested on Wednesday, after his own release from the hospital following the incident.

It was on July 14 when San Antonio police officers were called to check out a report of a burglary at a home on Stonybrook. Inside the home, officers found Turiano alive but unable to speak; they also found the decomposing body of his mother in a bedroom, according to court documents. She was identified as Norma T. Woods, 89.

Turiano remained in a hospital, while officers searched the Stonybrook home. Investigators said found blood splattered on the walls, as well as pieces of bone and tissue attached to a knife. They also believe Woods' body was dragged through the house.

An arrest affidavit provides disturbing details of the condition of the body: "...the victim's head was completely obliterated to the point that she was unrecognizable as a person. Most of her skull and brain were missing."

Officers found "pieces of skull in the living room and large dark/black stains on the carpet consistent with a crime scene and blood," according to the report.

Turiano was released from a hospital last Friday, but he returned to another hospital on Wednesday and admitted to a doctor that he had killed Woods, the report states.

Police say they questioned Turiano and he admitted to them that he attacked, strangled and beat Woods with a stick. Detectives say he also said he stripped her naked and tried to rape her.

"Once dead the defendant dragged the victim into the back room and again engaged in sexual acts with the deceased victim," the report states. Investigators say Turiano then remained lying on the floor until a few days later when police discovered him and his dead mother's body.

Turiano is charged with murder.
1566619900362.png

HOLY SHIT .. WTF OVERWHELMED

@Beautiful Disaster

They noticed broken windows and a foul odor coming from the home, so they broke down the front door to get inside.

They first found Turiano. He was lying in the kitchen but was unable to speak, his affidavit states. Police said they then looked through the house and found Woods, who was unrecognizable and in a decomposed state in a back room.

Turiano was taken to Southwest General Hospital and treated for severe dehydration. He did not speak to officers that day.

Inside the house, officers found dried blood spatter on the living room walls and ceiling. The floor was covered in broken furniture, glass, and other household items.

Investigators said they recovered a broken knife and what appeared to be human tissue with teeth attached. Underneath the debris, investigators found skull fragments and black stains on the carpet.

The disarray continued through two-thirds of the house, which suggested to detectives that Woods had been dragged from the living room to the backroom where she was found.

When they looked at her corpse, most of her skull and brain were missing, investigators noted in the affidavit. They could not immediately recognize any other forms of trauma because of the state of decomposition that her body was in.

Investigators also collected two walking sticks, broken knives and a forked type bar-b-que tool from the home, the affidavit states.

Woods’ body had multiple blunt force trauma, the ME reported. She had multiple stab wounds to her chest, neck and lower left leg. Her jaw and upper left arm were fractured, and she had multiple punctate wounds to the back of her left arm, detectives said.

On Aug. 16, Turiano was released from Southwest General Hospital, the affidavit states.

On Wednesday, detectives found that Turiano was being seen in the psychiatric unit of Downtown Baptist Hospital where he had confessed to a doctor that he killed Woods, according to the affidavit.

Detectives were able to interview him shortly afterward. He told them that he attacked Woods and strangled her in her bedroom, the affidavit said.

Then, he stripped her naked and tried to sexually assault her, he told police.

Turiano said as he dragged her into the living room she was kicking and screaming. He hit her on the head several times with a stick until she was dead, the affidavit states.

He told police he remained in the house for “a few days” until officers entered the home.

Poor woman, 89 years old & most likely still supporting her 58 year old loser son. Maybe she had finally had enough & tried to kick his mooching ass out & he freaked- He beats her face to a pulp to dehumanize her & then sexually assault her to humiliate her- the psychotic version of a temper tantrum!

He’s probably a virgin.
No woman would want him, so those urges build and build.....
He seemed busy in a few days.....surely that energy could have been used to pick up a willing partner??? Or is that too logical??? You can pay for it these days.....if only he knew them his mum would be alive.....
As a mum I can honestly say you don’t stop loving your kids, but you are ashamed of them in circumstances like these......as a parent you have no option but to ostracise them, because what they did was wrong.
I can so understand parents that keep their kids though.
They birthed them and cant see them doing things like this.
They can’t see their own flesh and blood as the heinous ones society wants to kill....
We raised them the right way....(most of us)
So how does our protection of them get abused and innocent people are killed because of it????
The truth is that even as a parent, you sometimes have to say that may be my dna but it’s not how they were raised......
Then comes the issue of societies treatment of them.......
I can see both sides.
I say this gut is autistic and has little if no outside contact, hence his virgin state and the lack of physical contact and touch drove him over the edge....
This is my opinion so far.
People really underestimate the power of a genuine hug, or personality...autistics automatically sense genuine personalities, and given his age, it’s likely he’ll have gone undetected medically, so it seems to make sense........

I’m confused why he was unable to speak and needed a hospital. Did he beat himself in an attempt to make it look like a robbery?
The article states he was treated for dehydration. He had been laying on the floor for a couple of days since he finished his murderous spree. I bet he was in a psychotic state as well as dehydrated when they found him. Sick bastard.

Deputies announced Saturday night an inmate at the Bexar County jail, awaiting a murder trial, has died.

According to the Sheriff's Office, Lindsey Turiano, 59, was supposed to stand trial after allegedly killing his mother in July 2019.

He was arrested in August that year, where Turiano admitted that he beat his mother, Norma Woods, 89, to death and then 'engaged in sexual acts' with her body, as reported in arrest papers.

However, Turiano was later found "incompetent to stand trial" in February 2020 after his health deteriorated and wound up admitted to University Hospital, where deputies said he would stay under physician's care "leading up to his death."

He was pronounced dead at 7:08 p.m. Saturday at the University Hospital, where investigators say he died from pneumonia.
1597013099430.png

Last edited:
Back