• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The Sperminator strikes again — this time donating his seed to an 18-year-old who lives in an East Harlem shelter. Her daughter, due July 12, will make it number 50 for the serial sperm donor.

Ari Nagel, the 43-year-old CUNY math professor who donates his sperm to women across the globe for free, has racked up serious spawn this past year: 15 babies since last Father’s Day, bringing the grand total to 48. One woman is due to give birth in early July, followed by Kaienja Garrick, who lives in the East River Family Center, a family shelter with a shared bathroom and kitchen.

“I think it’s a nice shelter. It’s probably nicer than my apartment,” Nagel told The Post, adding that he didn’t know how old Garrick was when she reached out to him last August. “I never asked her age — I try to help whoever asks,” he said. “I think Kai is more mature than I was at her age after everything she has been through.”

Garrick has been on her own for about two years after leaving her mother’s Jamaica, Queens, home because “we fought a lot.” Without other family nearby Garrick, who is unemployed, entered the shelter system.

Last August, a month after her 18th birthday, she decided to try to get pregnant.

Kaienja and her girlfriend of three years, Dee Slobert, ruled out going to a clinic, chalking it up to hassle and expense. (Slobert, 21, lives in a different Manhattan shelter with her mother and brother.)

That’s when Garrick did an online search for “free sperm donation” and found Nagel.

“I didn’t know what a ‘Sperminator’ is,” she said. But after a few Facebook exchanges, Garrick knew he was the one.

“He didn’t ask about anything,” she said. “ It’s good not to ask a lot of questions — it’s a woman’s choice.”

They met up in Manhattan Beach last fall, where Nagel donated into a cup on the spot. Two weeks later, Garrick knew she was going to be a mom.

Last month, several members of Nagel’s “mom squad” — women who have given birth thanks to him — showed up at Garrick’s baby shower with diapers, clothes and cash.

Garrick hopes to soon score an apartment voucher through her caseworker for her, Kaidee and Slobert, who has plans to finish high school and one day work in engineering. (Slobert is currently unemployed and not enrolled in any school programs.)

Garrick said she will receive her own high-school diploma later this month through the Department of Education’s Pathways to Graduation program.

Garrick brushes off skeptics, including her own mother, who don’t approve of her having a baby. “It’s not their decision — it’s mine,” she said.

She added that, unlike the five moms who have sued Nagel, Garrick has no plans to ask him for child support.

“I think it’s sad — it’s not like he charges us [for his sperm],” she said. “If it wasn’t for him, I wouldn’t be blessed to have a child. It’s hard to find people like that. Nothing’s free in this world.”

It's a woman choice but everyone else will have to support this leech, her snatch sucker and the baby.

Also she will move up on the list for housing so my spidey senses are telling me that is part of the motive for having a baby.

Why should she sue when the tax payers will pay her rent and feed her.

Original thread

The Egg's FB https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009505421634

The Dom's FB https://www.facebook.com/decontee.slobert?__tn__=,dK-R-R&eid=ARC3nuqeZbu_axoJIekirsaAr1nFJ3nyyImcEA6tfXHcEoFram9rkeMHt9gmS498E5vcqBrJYjqL1mAP&fref=mentions

Last edited:
@Knox

If you have read any of my posts I have called women nut suckers and taint ticklers and more which had to do with male anatomy.

Stop looking to be offended about everything.

Pretty sure Sugar doesn’t give a rats ass who you fuck. She’s friends with me after all.

This child got pregnant on purpose to get a housing voucher. That’s the entire reason. The sperm donor has been on Dr. Phil, and he’s a fucking nutter. He didn’t even tell his wife he was doing this until he got sued for child support.

Back