• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Flask

I just cannot believe all the blind love that this franchise gets from people that even admit that they started with sequels such as 4 or 7. Also, some YouTuber called Nemesis spent up to 2 years or more, bitching about what Capcom did to insult the fans, and he said he would not be purchasing the Resident Evil 2 remake when it came out. But he did so, by claiming his fans "asked" him to do a stream of it on his channel, so I've made this funny video to point out that these fanboys, are what has tarnished the once splendid horror series! :p

I completed the RE2 remake recently. It's a bit disappointing that it was NOT a remake like the 2002 remake of the 1996 game. They also radically altered a lot of the story. Leon and Claire never talk on the radios any longer. Enemies that Capcom removed, included the plants in the laboratory, and the giant spiders. :(

I played up until 4 but I have watched videos looks badass and would love to play maybe one day but for now I'm waiting for mk 11

I was quite disappointed, to be honest. I get the impression Capcom knew they couldn't do good sequels, so they resorted to having to do remakes. They removed so much content, such as the crossbow and particular enemies like the spiders are nowhere to be seen.

Waa. I've literally played these games since day one. 1996? I think. My eldest daughter was in a walker when I was playing the original for the first time and she is going to be 25 this year. Who gives a shit what people think? Play em' if you like, don't if you don't. I LOVED 4-6 and hated the fuck out of 7. I thought it was boring and contrived. Ooh, hillbillies in a creepy house that never die and you have to keep fighting over and over. I liked the RE2 remake and can't wait for the next one coming out in April. The games aren't going to be identical and why should they be? That'd be boring. Just walking in a straight line was a pain in the ass in the old games. Code Veronica was my favorite. It took me a year to beat that game. Got to the end and needed the fire extinguisher to get the damn magnum bullets and had to start all over. Fans are really pushing for this remake and I am sure they will eventually.

Great game, I love the characters. Leon and Ada and Claire and Chris, they are like old friends. Wesker? Love him! The movies were ok but I love the animated ones.

Hah, for fun during this stay at home BS, I have decided to play from RE:0 all through to RE:Revelations 2, including the remasters.

One thing I forgot from my first play through, ages ago, how the main character has to go all over the damn place to solve puzzles to unlock doors, when other characters are/were in the room already.

I thought about doing Code Veronica on Playstation Now streaming but I dunno if I can handle the wonky controls. I'm waiting for RE3 because I've been told that it's a super short game and I don't wanna drop 60 bucks on a game I will beat in a few days.

Capcom has copied Konami - yet again!

*SMH, in absolute disgust.

This is actually a recurring thing with Capcom, as they also ripped off The Last of Us, and before that, they copied Gears of War 3. And I just want to point out as well, that RE7 copied tons of horror movies. So to that, so much for "going back to the roots" of the franchise.

The Silent Hill games also feature mannequins. Plus, the house is kind of like the one from P.T. (which is basically the demo for the cancelled Hideo Kojima, Silent Hills game).

I think Capcom isn't going to remake CV, which is stupid. CV was always the proper follow up to RE2, and not RE3: Nemesis. But since it's not as renowned as RE4 is, nobody over at Capcom HQ even cares much for it.

Didn't you know? Capcom are money hungry.

Back