• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

I just cannot believe all the blind love that this franchise gets from people that even admit that they started with sequels such as 4 or 7. Also, some YouTuber called Nemesis spent up to 2 years or more, bitching about what Capcom did to insult the fans, and he said he would not be purchasing the Resident Evil 2 remake when it came out. But he did so, by claiming his fans "asked" him to do a stream of it on his channel, so I've made this funny video to point out that these fanboys, are what has tarnished the once splendid horror series! :p

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

DIAFplease

New phone, who dis?
Bold Member!
I cannot see the video but I am buying my own PS4 (so I don't have to fight the kids) just for this remake. I have been playing these games since the first one came out in 96. I HATED 7. 4-6 were amaze-balls. I really want a remake of Code Veronica, while they are at it. I am not one of those people who watches youtube or listens to pod casts but my daughter does and she said this game looks awesome. I can't waaaaaaaaiiiiiitttttt.

And, for the record, I've played the old games from day one and while they were great, I liked 4-6 because they were bad ass and fun as shit. I really don't get into the whole argument about the old versus the new, I like what I like and I am old enough not to give a shit what this fanbase or that fanbase thinks.

Last edited:

I completed the RE2 remake recently. It's a bit disappointing that it was NOT a remake like the 2002 remake of the 1996 game. They also radically altered a lot of the story. Leon and Claire never talk on the radios any longer. Enemies that Capcom removed, included the plants in the laboratory, and the giant spiders. :(

Jamrs9044

I played up until 4 but I have watched videos looks badass and would love to play maybe one day but for now I'm waiting for mk 11

I was quite disappointed, to be honest. I get the impression Capcom knew they couldn't do good sequels, so they resorted to having to do remakes. They removed so much content, such as the crossbow and particular enemies like the spiders are nowhere to be seen.

Members online