• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Flask

Today, I got a card put through my door, because the cops probably want to ask me dumb questions about former support workers who knifed me in the back years ago, and caused me to have a criminal record over what was really all just petty nonsense. Or maybe it's somebody else entirely, who is also feeling annoyed over drama they instigated. Either way, I've had a lot of dealings with the fuzz in the past, mainly because these autism related caregivers couldn't do their damn jobs way back then, and I was sold down the river.

Mostly, there are some really great and wonderful LEO's, and then there are those few who're not so great... it sounds like you've experienced more of the latter, and it can also be hard to distinguish between them when you're young and it's your word against an adult state worker's, and sadly in such situations, they are usually going to believe the adult's version of events completely, especially after being told how "unreliable" a young person may be (even when the youth is absolutely TRUTHFUL) in what they claim.
Hopefully, now that you're an adult, they'll pay close attention to your side of whatever they're contacting you about - and even more hopefully, it's not about you, but perhaps someone you know or may have met that they're interested in talking about. ;)
Wishing you the best, always!

Last edited:
I actually made an appointment next week, to see someone for advice. There's all this bull crap on my record over two bitches that used to support me in Scotland, because I have PDD-NOS. But the sheriffs in the courts here are tossers.

Really, it's pretty much the same here. Requires money and lawyers to get anything changed. You can get deferred adjudication so that your felony won't appear on your record since you were never convicted. However, getting it taken off after your probationary period requires legal assistance. In my mind, if you didn't screw up during probation the damned thing should just come off. Period. Otherwise, it still affects job prospects, concealed carry permit, certain licenses and certifications, etc.

Well, I contacted a lawyer yesterday over someone slandering me, and an initial chat is like £150. Or so he said.

After that, it goes into the thousands, and it's probably unlikely I'll find anybody that accepts legal aid.

Back