• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
  • Pony was around six years old when she was rescued from the brothel in 2003
  • Her captors shaved her almost daily and made her wear makeup and perfume
  • The endangered Bornean orangutan was also forced to perform sex acts
  • She now lives in a sanctuary with seven other orangutans and is recovering
  • Her carers say she will never be released into the wild as she wouldn't survive
6656350-6430317-image-a-145_1543247770000.jpg

The horrifying story of an orangutan used in the Indonesian sex trade has been retold by the conservationists who rescued her.

Pony, an endangered Bornean orangutan, was discovered in February 2003 in a brothel village at Kareng Pangi, Central Kalimantan chained to a wall and lying on a mattress.

She had been ruthlessly and abhorrently exploited by local palm oil farmers who would come to the village and pay £2 to have sex with her.

Having been snatched from her mother when she was a baby, her captors treated Pony extremely harshly - shaving her every two days and forcing her to wear perfume and makeup.

She was even taught to perform sex acts on demand for her customers.

Full Story:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6430317/The-orangutan-sex-slave-forced-work-BROTHEL.html

OMFG... that is beyond wrong. Can you imagine....
"Welcome to our Brothel. This is lovely lady will provide the girlfriend experience. This lovely lady is our Dominating lady. Or we have this lovely orangutan."

Sometimes I come across a post and think, "Oh God no...please let this be a joke, it's too sick"...that being said she's quite a fetching orangutan ;)

I should have titled this different. It's more of a follow up story. She was saved 15yrs ago. She lives on a special sanctuary. Also at the brothel apparently, she was more popular than the women......not too sure what that says about the whores and/or johns.

How goddamn disgusting. I used to work at a zoo and the rangs were the sweetest, stinkiest critters there.

Last edited:
To be fair, given how the human population look in that nation, is it possible these farmers legit didnt know it was an animal?

Word is the local farmers really went ape for her, while others went bananas.
Ape rape is now a thing in Indonesia.
WTF

Good god, I wish I could unread that. And fuck my imagination for seeing that poor thing all dolled up, wearing heels, sashaying, blowing kisses.....

This is how the next HIV virus gets into the human population.

Am I the only one wondering what this says about Indonesian women if guys are willing to pay to ride a "Pony?"

I wouldn't be surprised to find out they were drugging her as well. She looks a bit out of it in the lipstick photo.

Back