• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Why would they even let the madam come and visit her?

Orangutan forced to work as a SEX SLAVE 'screamed and defecated' when brothel madam who kept her captive visited her in a rescue center
  • Pony was around six years old when she was rescued from the brothel in 2003
  • Her captors shaved her almost daily and made her wear makeup and perfume
  • The endangered Bornean orangutan was also forced to perform sex acts
  • Conservationists said she was terrified when former captor came to visit her
Full Article:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...slave-screamed-former-captor-visited-her.html

Am I the only one wondering what this says about Indonesian women if guys are willing to pay to ride a "Pony?"
This gives a whole new meaning to the saying that in Britain you get a pony when you get out of jail.

I'm at a loss for words here. Reading about all of this deviant shit makes me think that I'm the only guy on Earth who can get off to plain ole, no frills, missionary/doggy style with a woman around my own age.... Why the hell would anyone screw an orangutan? Not only that, but pay the the privilege? If you were going to pay for it, why wouldn't you pay for a human female? So many questions that I don't really want answers to.

I'm at a loss for words here. Reading about all of this deviant shit makes me think that I'm the only guy on Earth who can get off to plain ole, no frills, missionary/doggy style with a woman around my own age.... Why the hell would anyone screw an orangutan? Not only that, but pay the the privilege? If you were going to pay for it, why wouldn't you pay for a human female? So many questions that I don't really want answers to.
Plus with a shaved orangutan there is no hair pulling! :cool:

Hi, Charlice.

That is a very good question. Unfortunately, I do not have an equally good answer.

--Al

Latest posts

Back