• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The older brother of little Gracie Buss forgives the man accused of killing the 4-year-old girl in 2015.

“You did kill my sister, but somehow I found the courage in my heart to forgive you because it is the right thing to do, even if it hurts me a lot,” the brother, now a teen, wrote in a letter submitted to the court as Chad Allen Little was sentenced to spend the rest of his life in prison for first-degree murder in the death of Gracie Buss.

Little, 35, dabbed at tears when he heard the words.

The letter, which prosecutors read aloud, indicated Little also beat the boy and his mother as well as Gracie.

“You have no control over me or power over me anymore. I’ve taken back all the ways you tried to control me. You can’t use me anymore, you can’t scare me anymore and you can’t hurt me anymore. I hate what you put me through,” the brother wrote.

Prosecutors said Little called a hospital help line under another person’s name saying Gracie suffered a seizure and fell down stairs. He left the townhouse before paramedics arrived. Gracie died at the hospital days later of what an autopsy determined was blunt trauma to the head. During trial, doctors said her injuries weren’t consistent with a fall down the stairs.

Little apologized to Gracie’s relatives, the girl’s paternal family members in the audience in the courtroom. But he denied any role in the girl’s death.

“I’m sorry for the family. … It didn’t just affect them, it affected the community, it affected my family. And I hope that someday the truth will come out, and the real person will get found, with whatever they deserve. But I’m sorry from the bottom of my heart,” Little said.

The mother Kristi Buss is charged with child endangerment causing death and is awaiting trial.
1616697735868.png

Last edited:
Aug. 9, 2019
A Waterloo woman has pleaded guilty for her role in her 4-year-old daughter's death and has been sentenced to 25 years in prison.

34-year-old Kristi Amber Buss pleaded guilty to three felony charges: neglecting a dependent person, child neglect resulting in serious injury and involuntary manslaughter. She had originally been charged with child endangerment causing the death of her daughter, 4-year-old Gracie Buss.

Kristi Buss' boyfriend, 35-year-old Chad Allen Little, was convicted in May of first-degree murder in the death and sentenced in June to life in prison.

Prosecutors say Little abused his Buss' two children, and delivered a fatal head injury to Gracie in May 2015.

Last edited:
Back