• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

MMA fighter Joyce Vieira has been pictured attacking a man after he allegedly exposed himself while she was taking part in a photo shoot.

Want daily pop culture news delivered to your inbox? for Yahoo’s newsletter.

Vieira was posing for photos in swimwear when she claims the man performed a sex act on himself.

Unfortunately for the man, he probably didn’t realize that Vieira is an amateur MMA fighter — and boy, did she dish out some brutal punishment.

Photos posted to Twitter show Vieira attacking the man in a rage, showing off her MMA skills.

“When I looked over there he had his shorts down and was standing on a path where people pass all the time, including children,” she said.

Vieira reported the man to police and he was subsequently arrested for committing an “obscene act,” although he claims he was simply urinating.

You whip out your dick, I'll show you my gigantic cans... of whoop-ass so painful and humiliating that you'll turn into a self-hating, broken-faced sadsack who regrets his own existence yet is too timid to end it.

He's lucky she wasn't armed, even though her arms and legs should probably be classified a deadly weapons.

His next caper was going to be robbing a gun store. Joyce did him a favor by putting that bright idea on hold for the foreseeable future, lest he suffer the same fate as the dumb crook in this article:

Back