• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
2mxqxp2.jpg

(CNN)In case there was any doubt, the US Navy has confirmed that there is "zero training value" in drawing penises in the sky.

Navy officials were faced with an unusual controversy after residents of Okanogan County, Washington noticed a sky drawing many said looked like male genitalia on Thursday.

"US Navy air crew, flying an F/A-18 Growler (Electronic Attack Aircraft) assigned to Electronic Attack Squadron 130 based at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island, Wash., flew an air pattern over Okanogan County, Washington, on Thursday, November 16, that left a condensed air trail resembling an obscene image to observers on the ground," Navy spokesperson Lt. Cmdr. Leslie Hubbell said.

Navy "Air Boss" Vice Adm. Mike Shoemaker issued a sharp rebuke of the crew's actions and emphasized the service's commitment to "foster an environment of dignity and respect."

"Sophomoric and immature antics of a sexual nature have no place in Naval aviation today," Shoemaker said in a written statement.

"This event clearly stands in stark contrast to the way our aviators and Sailors are performing with utmost professionalism, discipline and excellence from our carrier flight decks and expeditionary airfields around the world today," he said.

Several individuals also took to social media to post photos of the phallic drawing.

One mother told news outlet KREM 2 that she was upset that she might have to explain to her young children what the images were.

"The Navy holds its aircrew to the highest standards and we find this absolutely unacceptable, of zero training value and we are holding the crew accountable," a statement from the Navy air station said.

"The actions of this aircrew were wholly unacceptable and antithetical to Navy core values. We have grounded the aircrew and are conducting a thorough investigation - and we will hold those responsible accountable for their actions," Hubbell added. "The Navy apologizes for this irresponsible and immature act."
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/17/politics/navy-aircrew-obscene-skywriting/index.html

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

I searched and searched for this... If it's a dupe, I'm sorry. But this shit is hilarious.

Oh no a penis!
What's to be done?
How do we explain this to our children?

Well start by realizing half the damn population has one
so odds are good they know what dick and schnutz look like.
Last time I checked vapour trails were not permanent and about 6 mins after this was done it would be a memory.

The airman/men responsible should be congratulated for finding an ingenious way to come out of the closet. I applaud them.

One mother told news outlet KREM 2 that she was upset that she might have to explain to her young children what the images were.
That woman is an idiot looking for attention.
There is always something to explain to little children. Tell them it's a one eared bunny.
Anyway, I expected something more challenging from a fighter pilot. Like lady parts.

Last edited:

If they don't know what it is already then you can tell them anything can't you? And if they're so young they don't know then they probably won't see it unless you point it out to them.

If they do ask then tell them it's a flower or an elephant, or tell them you don't fucking know what it is, it's so easy it's laughable.

It pisses me off when people pretty much make up stuff to be offended about. :banghead:

Take a pic lady, 'cause some day the "birds and bees" talk will need to happen. Or are you one of those who will throw a book at them and say, "here, read this" and shut the door? Actually, judging by your reaction to a fucking cloud that you easily could have laughed away, I'll bet you're one of those who will either A: trust the public school system to do your job, or B: Scauld their little hands for being "dirty" and touching themselves and then scouring their privates with ajax to teach them a lesson.

It pisses me off when people pretty much make up stuff to be offended about. :banghead:
First World problems. I always say this is proof that USA is a great place because so many people have the luxury to get attention for being offended over nonsense.
[doublepost=1511120072,1511119264][/doublepost]
Vice Adm. Mike Shoemaker issued a sharp rebuke of the crew's actions and emphasized the service's commitment to "foster an environment of dignity and respect."
Although I think people getting offended is ridiculous, I expect more professionalism from the services and agree with the Vice Admiral.

"This event clearly stands in stark contrast to the way our aviators and Sailors are performing with utmost professionalism, discipline and excellence from our carrier flight decks and expeditionary airfields around the world today

This is simply untrue, I am currently on one of those said Carriers, and I have never seen such magnificent dick doodles as I have seen aboard this ship. Even compared to the cock riddled buses of Iraq, the shitters here on this legendary warship are superior in every way. I have seen multiple fine renditions of Dickasaurus Rex (one of which was uncircumcised) as well as a dick wielding Jesus warlock that had female tits.

This Pilot just made the mistake of demonstrating his dick drawing skills to the public... that's a big no no. Once I get off of the ship I may post pictures and examples of which I am speaking.

This is simply untrue, I am currently on one of those said Carriers, and I have never seen such magnificent dick doodles as I have seen aboard this ship. Even compared to the cock riddled buses of Iraq, the shitters here on this legendary warship are superior in every way. I have seen multiple fine renditions of Dickasaurus Rex (one of which was uncircumcised) as well as a dick wielding Jesus warlock that had female tits.

This Pilot just made the mistake of demonstrating his dick drawing skills to the public... that's a big no no. Once I get off of the ship I may post pictures and examples of which I am speaking.

@Mitchfb

I look forward to your stories!

28mp5wp.jpg

Just in case you thought I was bull shitting about penis doodling being a past time in the military go over to Terminallance.com and check out his doodles, it's not that the military is sick and depraved we just use inappropriate humor to blow off a little steam :D

yeah, on twitter my first remark back [to a friend thats a vet] was well he wasn't in the blue angels and the guy said why and I go it would be more realistic and tattooed

I have so much more respect for the military now. Not that I had very little before or anything.

The first day I saw that in the news, I screenshot the pic, sent it to my brother, and wrote "this made my whole damn day." And it was no exaggeration. :D I would've loved to have seen that!

@Mitchfb if you all don't blow off steam, my God, you'll lose your fucking minds! Personally, I'm quite fond of penis humor, so, please, the more penis jokes the better! ;)

Also, thank you for your service. :hug:<3 it is sincerely appreciated.

@MissGuggle There are many ways that we tend to blow off steam, usually the top 1 is alcohol.. but that is not an available option sometimes.

So in order the top 3 that are available all the time is:
1. Horseplay/Pranks Nothing passes time like a little "combat conditioning" (We only call it that so we don't get accused of hazing, everyone participates and it's all in good fun)
2. Crude jokes, nothing is off limits when we start joking. Whether it's the mouth breather born that way due to having a huge under bite, the biggest guy who is obviously fat (Though he is actually very strong and mostly muscle we just dig at his insecurities) or the little guy who thinks he is Napoleon. I'm willing to bet 7 times out of 10 crude jokes turn into the number 1 after somebody gets ass hurt.
3. Doodling dicks or doodling crude sketches of each other that often involves dicks or getting dicked.

As you can tell we are a simple group that is easily entertained. We are to many very offensive but to one another never offended. No grudges allowed.

@MissGuggle There are many ways that we tend to blow off steam, usually the top 1 is alcohol.. but that is not an available option sometimes.

1. Horseplay/Pranks Nothing passes time like a little "combat conditioning" (We only call it that so we don't get accused of hazing, everyone participates and it's all in good fun)
2. Crude jokes, nothing is off limits when we start joking. Whether it's the mouth breather born that way due to having a huge under bite, the biggest guy who is obviously fat (Though he is actually very strong and mostly muscle we just dig at his insecurities) or the little guy who thinks he is Napoleon. I'm willing to bet 7 times out of 10 crude jokes turn into the number 1 after somebody gets ass hurt.
3. Doodling dicks or doodling crude sketches of each other that often involves dicks or getting dicked.

As you can tell we are a simple group that is easily entertained. We are to many very offensive but to one another never offended. No grudges allowed.

I was going to say I wanna hang out with you guys, but then I realized I am at DD, so.....yeah. A lot the same.

My husband served peacetime in Germany before Desert Storm, but he used to tell me the funniest stories about life on the base.

I like the one about the guy who was caught beating up on his wife, so they beat him up just a little bit, don't want to damage the merchandise too much, you know, stripped him, wrapped him in duct tape, he was very hairy, and then put him in a storage locker to cool off. The story he told was he fell down the stairs.

There's hours of fun there.

During a deployment i enjoyed some Batman characters drawn as penises on a bathroom stall. Huge, detailed, veiny beautiful monstrosities like Batdick(yep, cowl and cape included) and then weeks later an even more formidable penis showed up next to it..BANE-dick! It was incredible.

Seriously, works of art. Frame those and put em in a museum, seriously, they were incredible.

Some bigshot musth ave seen it though cuz that shit got painted over pretty quick. I was looking forward to Joker, perhaps a shrivelled penis as Mr. Freeze, the possibilities were endless.

Guess other branches haven't caught up to AF yet. It's shocking to hear from my nephews how things in the Air Force are now compared to when i was in(YEARS ago). They both work in maintenance too, on the flightline, so it's not like they got some uppity office jobs where they ride chairs and are understandably expected to be all prim and proper. Still, the dirty jokes and horseplay and goofin off that i have so many fond memories of are all long dead. Today, fucking everything is considered hazing, the risk of offending someone is so intense that dirty jokes occur in secret/stealth situations if they occur at all, and the drawing of dicks is a career killer. There's no wrestling around, there's no dumb pranks, there's no hilarious hijinks of any kind. That shit doesnt exist anymore, sadly.

Actually recently heard from one of my dipshits that a guy he serves with drew a dick in the dirt/grease on some equipment(was either a truck or a plane) using his finger. Could easily be simply wipes away, just a big cock smudged out of dirt, no biggie right? An important person saw it and he got destroyed. They took some fairly harsh administrative action, demoted him even, took him off deployments and TDYs cuz they felt he couldnt be trusted and wasnt mature enough for any of it. Crazy stuff.

Perhaps the Navy is WAY different, but in the Air Force of today, this type of shit is a no shit, definite career killer. I cant imagine how much worse itd be if an officer, especially in an incident as high profile as this, was the culprit.

Then again, the military desperately needs pilots. Bonuses are HUGE to retain em, so this fucktard will prob get away with this just fine. If he was enlisted, and in the AF, he might as well start looking for work elsewhere.

the military desperately needs pilots. Bonuses are HUGE to retain em,

Good to know, my nephew just recently went Officer training just so he could train as a pilot, he's in Pensacola training as we speak. He likes money, lots of money. Also he's big adrenaline junkie, but money is definitely first.

my nephew just recently went Officer training just so he could train as a pilot, he's in Pensacola training as we speak

Yes what Jack said is 100% accurate they are so hard up for pilots right now, specifically for fighter/attack jets that they are willing to pay massive amounts of money to keep them in. As well as give them passes for their conduct in certain situations.

Good to know, my nephew just recently went Officer training just so he could train as a pilot, he's in Pensacola training as we speak. He likes money, lots of money. Also he's big adrenaline junkie, but money is definitely first.

Sounds like a huge fucking nerd.

Pilots are the nerdiest people ive ever encountered in my entire life. The movies give such a wildly inaccurate picture of em.

He is and he isn't. Top ten in high school but still a loud mouth, know-it-all shithead, but I love him.

Well yeah pilots often are douchebags too. Theyre not the "i got bullied through highschool" type of nerds. Theyre the extremely obnoxious, douchey nerds.

Back