• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

LateArrival

1571021521490.png

A Mesa woman is accused of abusing her daughter by stabbing her several times with a mechanical pencil.

Mesa police report that on October 1, they responded to Longmore and Southern Avenue for a family fight. When they arrived, they spoke with a child who reportedly said her mother, Aurora Magdalena Rosales, 35, woke her up by screaming at her. She then allegedly pulled her out of bed by her hair and smacked her in the face.

Rosales allegedly continued to hit the child before stabbing her several times in the arm with a mechanical pencil.

The girl's sister was also hit in the face when she tried to intervene.

Rosales reportedly told the police that she was angry because the home was not clean when she returned from work.

She admitted to pulling her daughter's hair and hitting but said the other injuries occurred at school. Police say the injuries to the girl's arm "were still bleeding and fresh." The victim also reportedly had a bloody mouth and nose and bruising to her face.

https://www.abc15.com/news/crime/pd-mesa-woman-accused-of-stabbing-daughter-with-mechanical-pencil

Last edited by a moderator:
[...] a child who reportedly said her mother, Aurora Magdalena Rosales, 35, woke her up by screaming at her. She then allegedly pulled her out of bed by her hair and smacked her in the face.

Rosales allegedly continued to hit the child before stabbing her several times in the arm with a mechanical pencil.

The girl's sister was also hit in the face when she tried to intervene.

Rosales reportedly told the police that she was angry because the home was not clean when she returned from work.
[...]

Now she's given the kids ammo not to do chores. When she gets angry, they will threaten to call 911.

Watched my aunt kick my female cousin in the back like she was going for a field goal over unwashed dishes,we were 7 and 8 at the time and sitting on the floor. Life is stressful,kids are lazy,but getting all no more wire hangers ever over chores is bagocats crazy.

How old are the kids? Are we talking like 6 or 16? Neither is excusable, I'm just curious.
Yeah, there’s a difference between a 6 year not getting chores done versus a teenager too engrossed in their phone to get them done and talking back when you remind them.

I could understand the temptation to get violent with the latter.

Latest posts

Back