• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Melissa Lin Keister starved and beat a child living in her home, withholding food as punishment and forcing the child to sleep naked inside a square taped to a bedroom floor under the watch of a surveillance camera.
full

The poor starving child told police she was only allowed to exit the room into other parts of the house when visitors came. These visitors were home health aides . When they left, the child said she’d be forced to remove the large shirt she wore like a nightgown and return to her room nude and alone, according to arrest papers.
She ate the mattress to hold of hunger pains. Other times she ate frozen pizza from the Freezer. The other children would sneak her food. If caught Keister would make the child drink vinegar until she vomited.

When the child was first interviewed in April 2018, police said in arrest papers that she was malnourished and motionless. At a second interview in June 2019, police said she gained weight and was almost unrecognizable.

Yep, bitch is guilty.

I've always wondered what makes 1 child so disgusting in the eyes of the mother yet they treat the rest of the children OK. Is it because the child belongs to someone else besides her boyfriend/husband? This ho needs to be stripped naked & force fed several king size mattresses in a cold dark cell. She doesn't deserve to live.

I've always wondered what makes 1 child so disgusting in the eyes of the mother yet they treat the rest of the children OK. Is it because the child belongs to someone else besides her boyfriend/husband? This ho needs to be stripped naked & force fed several king size mattresses in a cold dark cell. She doesn't deserve to live.
I was thinking along those lines myself. I'm not defending her actions in any way, and my sentiments are similar to others in regards to punishment, and to stomach the thought of what she did is sickening.

Though humans are primal in nature, we as all other species on this earth serve 2 purposes, and that is to survive and procreate. We have seen mothers rejecting their offspring in multiple species, so it makes me wonder if this is just something in the fabric of our genetic makeup that causes the disconnect? I mean did she actually have love and affection for other children and act as a responsible parent in terms of their well being, and this particular child was the outcast? Did she really have absolutely no emotional regard for only this particular child? Was she cognizant of her heartless actions? or was she just a wicked individual all around? I know the latter is easier to accept as it allows us to "dehumanize" the individual better rationalizing the horrid forms of punishment we would love to see ensue. However I would really like to see a study on this done if there isn't already one out there that could potentially give any sort of clarification into the matter.

just my two cents.

Melissa Lin Keister starved and beat a child living in her home, withholding food as punishment and forcing the child to sleep naked inside a square taped to a bedroom floor under the watch of a surveillance camera.

The poor starving child told police she was only allowed to exit the room into other parts of the house when visitors came. These visitors were home health aides . When they left, the child said she’d be forced to remove the large shirt she wore like a nightgown and return to her room nude and alone, according to arrest papers.
She ate the mattress to hold of hunger pains. Other times she ate frozen pizza from the Freezer. The other children would sneak her food. If caught Keister would make the child drink vinegar until she vomited.

I think it makes it soooo much harder to understand (although I'll never understand any of these sick fucks) when there are other kids that are being treated "normally". How can a person single out a child like??? How can you feed and take care of some kids while starving and abusing another? I can't get my head around it. Fucking bitch needs a slow painful death.

I think it makes it soooo much harder to understand (although I'll never understand any of these sick fucks) when there are other kids that are being treated "normally". How can a person single out a child like??? How can you feed and take care of some kids while starving and abusing another? I can't get my head around it. Fucking bitch needs a slow painful death.
I won’t be surprised if the child wasn’t biologically hers.

I'm holding everyone of y'all personally responsible for this early morning, unsavory assault to my well balanced breakfast.....and don't get all "but I was only reading the..." Bullshit !!!! I mean look at what y'all did to my f**king toast !!!! Now would y'all kindly:
1. Allow me to finish stabbing my cerebri with these literary icepicks and stop bothering me.
B. F**K OFF
xxxooo

How is she related to the child?
I know.. it said guardian
Post automatically merged:

I know.. it said guardian
I smell $$$$ trap.. one of the kids had to be ‘sick’ .. she drew the short straw.. she’s not worth the time to torture.. just be done with that hateful bitch.

Last edited:
As per a bunch of women on FB from a Christian womens' group she was head of, this was a foster child. They say she's a master manipulator and that she would pit the women in the group against each other by making up crap about all of them. They say she's treated her own kids crappy, too, but they had no idea it was this bad. Here's the convo:

December 22, 2021
Melissa Keister must serve three years of probation with restrictive conditions.

Keister was arrested in 2019 after officials say she beat and starved a child in her care.

Police say the abuse happened in 2015, but they couldn't contact the child until years later.

Keister will be confined to her home for the first months of her probation and must also complete community service hours.

Back