• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

After his 73-year-old mother refused to dress his mannequin, a Florida Man shoved the woman to ground and began stuffing dumplings in her mouth, a forced feeding that left the victim unable to breathe, according to police.

Responding to a call about a domestic disturbance last night, cops found the victim, whose face was covered in blood, to be “shaking with fear” inside the Boynton Beach home she shares with her son, Mikkel Dankner.

The woman told cops she was in the home’s backyard when her 40-year-old son asked her to “dress his mannequin.” When the elderly woman declined, Dankner “stood in the screen door” blocking his mother’s path back inside the home.

The victim, cops report, pushed the mannequin to the ground, prompting her son to abandon the doorway to pick up the mannequin. A confrontation in the home’s kitchen soon followed, according a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office report.

Dankner allegedly shoved his mother to the floor and struck her several times in the head with a small stool. Dankner then “grabbed small dumplings made for dinner and started to shove them into” his mother’s mouth. The woman told a deputy that she “could not breathe” while the dumplings were forced on her.

The victim subsequently ran from the home, meeting a neighbor in the driveway. The witness, who called 911, told police that the victim had yelled, “Help! He’s going to kill me.” The neighbor added that Dankner “suffers from Bipolar disorder and frequently has violent outbursts.”

How does one ask their mother to dress their mannequin? How does a mother decline such a joyous event for her son? Questions I hope to never have answered cloud my mind... then I remember its Florida and I am at peace again.
No shit rt it was ONE request dress his joyous latex!!! I don't feel bad a few chicken and dumplings will remind her how special blowup Barbie is! No offense to any other Barbie!

Hey if it's one of those Real™ Sex Dolls, those are pushing around $1000 so this could be an expensive mannequin. Which as you read, it seems more and more plausible.

The life choices you have to make to end up being 40, living with mom and "dating" a mannequin...

Hey if it's one of those Real™ Sex Dolls, those are pushing around $1000 so this could be an expensive mannequin. Which as you read, it seems more and more plausible.

The life choices you have to make to end up being 40, living with mom and "dating" a mannequin...
And this was the day we all find out Totes might know a little too much about sex dolls :)

I know quite a bit about sex dolls. The best are over $7k. That's right, $7,000. They come in a human sized wooden crate, by air. Shades of necrophilia. They are working on an interactive robotic model that is set to start at $50k. I prefer the real thing. Buts that's just me.

I know quite a bit about sex dolls. The best are over $7k. That's right, $7,000. They come in a human sized wooden crate, by air. Shades of necrophilia. They are working on an interactive robotic model that is set to start at $50k. I prefer the real thing. Buts that's just me.
I read everything you write in Sgt. Joe Friday's voice. Thank you for that. :)

I really *want* to google these just because of morbid curiosity. But then I'll be a person who googled sex dolls and I'm just not sure I can come back from that

Latest posts

Back