• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I have been watching these videos for a few days now. The fails make me laugh so hard; They shouldn't, but oh man they do. I am amazed how many people will jump out of a moving car and do this shit. Blown away by people thinking this is a good idea. Not just teenagers- grown ass adults doing it too.

In fact, So many people that the NTSB is warning people not to do it.
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...g-About-InMyFeelings-Challenge-489667211.html

It's taken a little over 2 billion years of evolution for humans to come into being. We are a species of ape that has learned to harness the fundamental building blocks of the universe and bend them to our will, we have conquered an entire planet and learned to venture far beyond it. We are the most complex and incredible things to exist in all of creation.

For some reason that came into my mind as I watched these idiots.

Bunch of dumb assholes showing the world they're a bunch of dumb assholes.

I hope the cop was fired.
I feel bad for the drivers of the other cars.

Was that a fucking cop?!

Wow.... Just wow.

Also, I hate this song now. Hearing it over and over again in that video. Any idiot who jumps out a moving car deserves anything they get. These people will be running the country someday....

My niece, 12 next month, has been talking about his for about a week. She said it's so cool what they are doing and wanted me to stop so she could do it. I said if she got out to fhe car, she wasn't getting back in. She could stand in the middle of the road and dance until she either got run over by a car or the cops picked her up for being stupid inside the city limits. so far she hasn't tried to jump out, cause she knows I'll leave her standing there or laying there, whatever the case may be.

Poor baby, it's not cool. They're so easily manipulated at that age. I have just never been a follower, so I escaped the b/s that was going around back in "my day". Kids today have to face so much more than we ever imagined and much more dangerous shit like these challenges. I give a pass to a 12-yr-old, but these older teens and, ffs, a grown-ass cop not so much, because they're just being some attention seeking cunts.

I didn't know either until my neice mentioned it to me and then showed me video of idiots jumping out of cars, holding up traffic dancing in the street. I just laughed, alot of Darwin Awards in the making.

I dont get it.

So the challenge is to just dance in a busy street while recording from your car? That's it? What the fuck? Whats the point?

Any news on the cop? I would hope he is now out of a job.

So the challenge is to just dance in a busy street while recording from your car? That's it? What the fuck? Whats the point?
To quote Commander Cody, "That's all there is and there ain't no more".

--Al

I dont get it.

Any news on the cop? I would hope he is now out of a job.
Actually, it's the driver jumping out while the car coasts along while the idiot dances along keeping up with the car. That was the original challenge. But then everyone driver or passenger started getting in on it.

I don't care if you're the driver or the passenger. If you're doing this you're a good damn moron.

Back