• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Judge Judy always speaks her mind. And so do her fans – especially when she shows up on TV with a new hairdo.

The popular TV judge is now sporting a ponytail.

While many fans took to social media to praise her new look, some say they don’t like the change. Matthew Rhodes tweeted, “Judge Judy came thru drippin’ with that ponytail and i’m not mad about it.”

Not everyone is on board with Judge Judy’s new look.

A.M. tweeted, “I’m not feeling this ponytail hair that Judge Judy has been rocking lately…”

LouLou responded to a tweet about the new hairstyle and wrote, “She looks 80 years old with her hair in a ponytail. Her Very un-hairdo looks like she didn’t care.”

It’s unclear if she’ll continue with the ponytail.

I love her too. But she is wearing a doily.
It's a lace collar, and if it's good enough for the Notorious RBG, it's good enough for Judge Judy.

Also, a judicial robe with nothing at the neck looks weird. Men usually have the collar and tie knot of their white dress shirt filling in the gap. Unless women wear a dress shirt, they have nothing in the gap and it looks "off". Many female judges substitute a jabot, a dickie, or a lace collar.

Last edited:
Without the collar you look naked under there, whether you are or not, somehow I don't think Judge Judy is naked under her robe, well, at least, I don't want to think about that, anyway. She is old enough to be MY grandma.

Back