• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
A good woman needs to stay sweet and do right by her male superiors.

Mormons are fucking awesome.
True.
The few LDS Mormons I have met have been really nice people, love classical music, hard working, and good sense of humor, often well read, good cooks. We have some mutually incompatible points of view on some things, but the Mormoms were too polite to talk about it and accepted me for our areas of compatibility.
Ironically, my politically correct liberal feminist friends have not been so sympathetic and understanding.

Males are not superior to females. What hogshit.

When a man pushes a baby out of his non-existent vagina, then we will revisit.

Let's just say women have the better party trick.

Males are not superior to females. What hogshit.

When a man pushes a baby out of his non-existent vagina, then we will revisit.

Let's just say women have the better party trick.

That type of talk isn't gonna get you into the 7th celestial plane of heaven.

Now, 16 years after her kidnapping, one of Smart's captors will be released from prison.

Wanda Barzee, the wife of Brian David Mitchell, who helped kidnap Elizabeth Smart and hold her hostage for nine months, will be released from prison next week after serving her entire sentence.

The Utah Board of Pardons and Parole announced Tuesday that during Barzee's parole hearing in June, board members mistakenly did not give her credit for her time served in federal prison.

"Upon further review and advice from legal counsel, the board must count time spent in federal custody toward Ms. Barzee’s state sentence. Therefore, Ms. Barzee’s state sentence ends on Sept. 19, 2018," according to a prepared statement from the Board of Pardons.
http://www.ldsliving.com/Elizabeth-...ee-to-Be-Released-from-Prison-Sept-19/s/89245
46779.jpg

What a surprise, they gave the FEMALE member of the crime a lenient, cushy as shit prison sentence and now she's going to be out on the streets free to hurt more innocents. Some "justice" system. SHameful.

I was reading an article that talked about the abuse her kids suffered way back. Apparently this batshit monster would kill the families pets and make the little kids eat em.

Cruel, sadistic bitch

https://apnews.com/ed14d40ed2d24ccb9b01b1f926f538ca
A woman who helped kidnap Elizabeth Smart is living several blocks from a Salt Lake City elementary school following her release from prison in September, according to Utah’s sex-offender registry.

Wanda Barzee, 73, is listed in the registry as living in an apartment near the school after her initial placement in a halfway house. She was released on parole much earlier than anticipated, despite her refusal to cooperate with mental health professionals while incarcerated.
[....]

Back